Dell (India) - Need urgent advice.

dafreaking

Skilled
So after 2 years, at least 10 visits by a technician and 6 motherboard replacements Dell finally agreed to replace my Vostro 3700 with an Inspiron 17R as they didn't have any 17 Vostros in production anymore. After a month of going back and forth on this issue finally they agreed to give me a dual core Inspiron 17R SE even though my Vostro was a Quad Core.

I agreed to the Dual Core Inspiron 17R as I have no faith anymore in quad-core processors in Dell's budget models.

On Friday I had received a quote from Dell confirming the 17R SE as the replacement. After agreeing I have sent them back my old Vostro 3700.

Today these @$$holes send me a new quote for an Ispiron 15R (Turbo). Which I have refused to accept and have marked michael@dell.com.

Looking for advice from you guys as to what I should do next. It has been over a month since this replacement process has begun (19th April to be precise) and there seems to be no resolution so far.

TIA

P.S. Sorry for the scrambled language. I am frustrated beyond measure and am finding it difficult to construct sentences without foul language.

I can attach the PDF of my mails with them if required, though I think that is beyond the rules of this forum.

attack them on social media sites like fb and twitter and tag them. it works well. and let us know how this turns out
I have. Though can't find a proper Dell India page on Facebook

Posted on Twitter and Facebook. Needs more traction though.[DOUBLEPOST=1369055439][/DOUBLEPOST]So they've said it's a mistake and are now sending me the Inspiron 17R. Poor Srinivasalu at Dell. All guns being fired off his shoulder.

Will update with further developments.

Back