FS: Laptop Dell Latitude 7480 [i5-6300U] [16GB RAM] [256GB SSD] [Windows 11 Pro] [New battery]

Status
Not open for further replies.

axmac

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
New Delhi
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Mar 12, 2018
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Buying a new laptop
Selling my reliable office workhorse Dell 7480.
I used it for office work for 3+ years, then the company sold the laptop to me for personal use.
No invoice is available - but there is a transfer of ownership document from 2022 which I can provide during the sale. I will also provide the Dell service tag.
I bought a new battery very recently (See pic 6 for available capacity) - so it provides a good 5+ hours of use even now.

The item condition is great. All hardware works as expected.
I added a green skin from Capes India which gives it a clean look and hides old sticker marks.
The only sign of wear is some rubber peeling off naturally over time above the screen (See pic 7 to see this). Doesn't affect any functionality or usage.

There's no dedicated GPU of course, so this is good for a reliable day to day machine. It even has a backlit keyboard for night usage, and USB C charging!
Also comes with its original charger.

It came with Windows 10 Pro, which I upgraded to Windows 11 Pro through an ISO because I prefer Windows 11 personally.
Feel free to downgrade if it is not to your liking. The license key is OEM, so it will auto validate.

A little negotiable within reason. But I believe it is a good price already.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 309
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 291
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 270
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 282
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 292
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 277
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 314
Bump Bump Bumpitty Bump.
The price has been reduced to 15k (Final).
Reason: Someone helpfully pointed out renewed units of the same model are available on Amazon for 20k. But a lot of reviews mention battery issues. You wouldn't have to bear that risk and pay 3-5k extra for an aftermarket battery, as I already replaced it last month.

Last edited:
Paid in full and picked up the laptop locally. Will exchange feedback after testing by tonight or tomorrow mid-day.

EDIT: all good @axmac, working as described. Feedback provided, please reciprocate. Pleasure dealing with you, thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks, @enthusiast29. It was great answering your questions and selling the laptop to you, in double quick time. Hope it serves the purpose.

EDIT: Sent you feedback.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back