Monitors Dell LCD's spotted at lamington road

Guys guess what today i went to prime to buy a printer and some 250 GB drives. And meenal told me that they have started stocking dell lcd monitors, which are readily available. SP2208WFP is available for 16700 with 5 years of warranty and ready delivery, no more waiting :eek:hyeah:

Its also available at A&A Computech in Andheri for the suburbians..

rushabht said:
Guys guess what today i went to prime to buy a printer and some 250 GB drives. And meenal told me that they have started stocking dell lcd monitors, which are readily available. SP2208WFP is available for 16700 with 5 years of warranty and ready delivery, no more waiting :eek:hyeah:

Hmmm.. So the pricing is uniform. Got a same quote of 16.7k for SP2208WFP here in Chennai.

Well had a talk with dell ppl today..
they said retailers like Prime and others get the same LCD for the price of 14000 rupees ! ie SP2208WFP with 5yrs warranty...

but their MRP is set to 16700

rushabht said:

Will be calling Meenal today. Let's see what she quotes.

Back