Monitors Dell Monitor Replacement - What if ?

deepakev

Disciple
Hi,

I am in the process of procuring a few systems for my office and the lcd monitor I have short listed is DELL E1909W. I am getting these systems assembled, so my question is what would the formality be to avail DELL support if something goes wrong with the monitor ?. I will only be having the bill from the hardware store. Will that be enough when I call up DELL for help ?. Kindly shed some light !

Thanks,
Deepak

Yes, Dell Warranty works by serial number and they should fully honour warranty for products bought from retail as well

You just need to call them on their toll-free number and lodge a complain
For monitors, its onsite warranty and next day service if its mentioned so

Are you sure that is enough ?. I had called in their helpline today just to check this out but the executive asked me for the order number of the monitor. I told her that I Purchased it through a hardware dealer. She told me to collect the order number from the dealer and call back !!!!!!

U need order no and details to check the warranty or any other details of the monitor, i bought a dell monitor last week, called the customer care and they were able to provide all the details with order no,

The order no will also be present on the sticker on the box, which will also contain the details of the shipment, and of the person who has ordered,

To be on a safer side ask the dealer to mention the order no on the bill when you buy the monitor, i did the same when i got mine last week

Back