Monitors Dell Monitors , no on-site warranty

Arjun

Skilled
I called Dell regarding the issue mentioned in this thread https://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/dell-st2220l-dvi-port-issue.167632/ .

They told me i have to submit the monitor to their service center, will get a replacement delivered to me in 5-10 days from date of submission .

I remember at the time of buying this monitor i read that dell had on-site warranty , have they changed warranty terms recently ?

Now my issue is that the DVI port of the monitor does not work but the HDMI port works normally, i am current using the monitor connecting through HDMI, is it worth it to get this RMAed or continue using it with HDMI ?

They give a replacement monitor and you have to pack the non working monitor in that box itself. Send it back to Dell and the shipping is already paid by DELL INDIA.

This is not what they told me , they told me to submit it to the service center, i asked about on-site warranty, they told me if you are busy send some one else , they gave me a complaint no & a walk in no .

Back