• Should be higher

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aakash

Adept
Here's my DEll Xps 15 L502x model laptop for sale.
Major Price drop Rs 34k + Shipping actuals
Warranty upto 10-4-2014, 10 months of warranty left.
A) Specs Are:Windows 8 PRO 64bit ( And dell stock windows 7 DVD)
1.Processor: i7 2630QM
2.Ram : 6Gb DDR3 @ 1366 MHZ
3.Screen : 1366 x 768 , 15 inch
4.Hard Disk : 500Gb @ 7200rpm
5.Graphics : nVidia Gt 540m with 2Gb Vram
6.Key board : 2 step Backlite.
7.Web cam : stock from dell.
8.Battery : 9 cell Battery.
9.Dvd Reader/Witer.
10.Card Reader.
11.JBL 2.1 Speaker system with creative sound blaster xifi sound card.
Have to listen to it to believe its audio quality..Best sound ever on laptop.
Rest details in the continued post.....

Attachments

• 1234.jpg
    1234.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 458
  • 2134.jpg
    2134.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 362
  • Service.jpg
    Service.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 344
  • bill.jpg
    bill.jpg
    647.9 KB · Views: 380
B) Warranty: Upto 10 April 2014 , Accedental warranty by dell india.
C) Purchase date : 2011, 10 april. For 73 k total
D) Warranty Available in India: Yes
E) Condition : 9/10,
Every thing is in excellent condition , except the battery ( it shows warning light when overcharged,but Gives backup around 3 hrs under normal usage like surfing watching videos etc. on gaming it gives Aprox 40 mins backup)
F) Reason for sale : upgrading to Gaming Laptop with gt670
G) Expected Price : 36k + Shipping
Looking for quick sale.
Interested Members Reply via PM.

Sorry forgot to metion , Its Located at Bhubaneswar,orrisa.
And One more thing, i have installed original windows 8 pro on this laptop.Originally it came with windows 7.
And i have box and all the original accessories that came with it

Come on guys, you wont find this any cheaper anywhere.
And , i'll better not sell this now ,if the demand is for lower price.
My price is firm @ 36k + Shipping.

I will be providing the original box and accessories that came with it..
Price 36k + shipping

@ Zino.
Upto my knowlegde ,warranty is transferable.
Mine is Indian accidental warranty from dell. So, transferable it seems,
But, i do have to contact Dell to confirm it.
If you are interested ,then we can proceed.
I believe we had a nice deal earlier too.[DOUBLEPOST=1364907731][/DOUBLEPOST]I have confirmed from dell that Next Buisness Day warranty is transferable.
And My laptop has This type of warranty.So, this warranty is applicable around the globe.

I hope you are not going to change your pricing over the phone about 7-8 times like you did last year for the same laptop?

I hope you are not going to change your pricing over the phone about 7-8 times like you did last year for the same laptop?
The price is stable, not going to change, last year i kept the price high, but now its already low, so not going to change.

The price is stable, not going to change, last year i kept the price high, but now its already low, so not going to change.

Lets not talk like saints now.. shall we..?

You first lowered the price, then increased it.. then just a day before the deal was to be completed.. told me you sold it off to somebody. Then 2-3 days later sent a pm that you didnt actually sell it off and were trying to avoid selling to me and hence the lie. Then told me its again on sale and if i was interested in it, and then again mentioned a price which was higher than your first quote.
You did this fluctuation 7/8 times. And just to make things clear, i am talking about that.

Lets not talk like saints now.. shall we..?

You first lowered the price, then increased it.. then just a day before the deal was to be completed.. told me you sold it off to somebody. Then 2-3 days later sent a pm that you didnt actually sell it off and were trying to avoid selling to me and hence the lie. Then told me its again on sale and if i was interested in it, and then again mentioned a price which was higher than your first quote.
You did this fluctuation 7/8 times. And just to make things clear, i am talking about that.
I too have all your msg stored with me , don't think you are a saint too.You kept on messaging me a lot to reduce my price.
At first i posted it for 55k, then after talking on phone, we agreed for a lot less 47k, and after thinking over this i figured i was in loss so, i increased the price.And why are you babling about, i didn't had any other buyer for it that time,just the price you quoted was not right for me (after giving it a thought.)
I did not take any money from you,or anything.
I'm not hiding any thing, so whats the meaning of exposing me?I did not commit a crime if i want a good price for my stuff, and don't want to sell it at lower price.

Kindly go ahead and publish all the pm you got. I counted i got more than 25 with me. You ll save me the effort here. I dont have anything to fear. I negotiated the price and you agreed. I wasnt putting a gun to your head.. and then began the flip flops for the next 5-6 days during which you lied, and then offered the laptop again.

And really.. you got the cheek to say i am babbling?
Ofc you didnt had a buyer and you told me that you have sold it off to somebody else which was a lie. I have clearly mentioned that in my earlier post. If you have comprehension problems.. that's not my fault.
I had mentioned this whole scene to a moderator and one member as well.. Why would i do that if i was on the wrong side?

Then you accused me of trying to pester you via some other id and without any proof opened a thread. THEN you sent in an apology for that accussation and offered another laptop for sale within a short span of time.

Feast your eyes and refresh your memory:

Why are you craping my thread..
From all of your posts it is obvious that you are not intrested in buying my laptop. so,You are just trying to make me look bad here ..
How old are you? 2 or 3 yrs. Grow up...
Any every one who are reading this thread, i want to let you all know following things:
1. I did not take money from this guy, so i did not comit a fraud or any thing.
2. This guy was forcing me to sell my laptop to him.
3. I was irritated by his lots of lowbailing pm's and phone calls.
4. And its not like i increased the price after seeing the increased demand.( which was not the case.) I did that because the price you quote was low for me.

^^ I think that is a fair post considering your limited understanding how sales work on forums.

Let me just fill in a little bit more detail.. Forum sales dont happen like fish mkt or olx. I just stated facts.
You mentioned what you think of my posts. I call it fair and square. Let us allow people to be the best judge. :)

(but honestly, what does 'forcing me to sell the laptop to him' even mean in a sale like this?? :D)

Ok fine, You made your point, And you have made your best effort to crape my tread.
Lets others be the judge for that.

Kindly go ahead and publish all the pm you got. I counted i got more than 25 with me. You ll save me the effort here. And i dont have anything to fear. I negotiated the price and you agreed. I wasnt putting a gun to your head.. and then began the flip flops for the next 5-6 days during which you lied, and then offered the laptop again.

And really.. you got the cheek to say i am babbling?
Ofc you didnt had a buyer and you told me that you have sold it off to somebody else which was a lie. I have clearly mentioned that in my earlier post. If you have comprehension problems.. that's not my fault.
I had mentioned this whole scene to a moderator and one member as well.. Why would i do that if i was on the wrong side?

Then you accused me of trying to pester you via some other id and without any proof opened a thread. THEN you sent in an apology for that accussation and offered another laptop for sale within a short span of time.

Feast your eyes and refresh your memory:

What are you trying to prove by these images
It says that,I was trying to help you,by suggesting you other good laptop deals,
As i felt bad that i had to withdraw from the deal, But, Seems You are too proudy.
and you blame me for spending hrs on net trying to help you.
As, i Failed to deal with you, I was just suggesting you some other good laptops,

You were suggesting not to help me out, but out of your own guilt.
You wasted the time for days on stretch and if you would recall, after u lied that your laptop will be sold off to somebody local.. i ended the matter by wishing you goodluck for your sale. So dont try to portray yourself as an incarnation of Saint Valentine.

The pic basically were to let people know what your ways were. Have laptop, yes.. Have laptop, no.. Hey u can go for these.. Hey the laptop is back again.. Price is increased.. etc etc. Both the pics are in continuation and from immediately related pm from ur side.
Let's not stretch this anymore. Got a life as well u see..

Now it seems, that i have to actually bring all the facts forward.
1. when i was dealing with this fellow,Spacescreamer, another guy named zeeko came along, with a better offer to me,so i refused to Spacescreamer
and asked me to come to delhi to have this deal,when i reached delhi, he( Zeeko) refused to have this deal,and then i asked Spacescreamer again if he still wants the laptop..So, you can see im not tatally at fault here.
2. Im uploading the screenshot kindly take a good look at,
this shows, that the guy named zeeko was only active during my laptop deal last year,and his account was made after Spacescreamer contacted me first.
Doesn't this looks fishy? Both are from delhi/ncr

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back