FS: Laptop Dell XPS L502X 15.6-inch Laptop (i7/8GB RAM/750gb 7200rpm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloMan

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Delhi/NCR
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Dec 1, 2016
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Old laptop lying unused, moved to desktop
Reason For Sale: Lying unused because built a desktop + already have office laptop
Product Condition: 4 out of 5 (Not used much, Never used as laptop, always used as desktop, Never taken out of the house. Everything works fine except the battery)
Product URL: https://www.cnet.com/reviews/dell-xps-15-l502x-intel-core-i7-2630-2011-review/
Inclusions: Laptop, Charging Adapter
Expected Price: Rs. 19,000

Specs:
Touchscreen Laptop
Original windows 7
i7 processor
8gb ram
750gb 7200rpm hdd
GeForce gt 540m
Battery is discharged

Attachments

• TE 1.jpg
    TE 1.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 445
  • TE 2.jpg
    TE 2.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 469
  • TE 3.jpg
    TE 3.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 449
Last edited:
Your Joking right? You have the right to quote any price you want for your product but at least give a fair value to it, if you actually want to make a sale. I can get a 5th Gen i7 Dell e7250 with 8GB RAM & 240 GB SSD, 1080p Touch Screen, a laptop much lighter and faster than yours at around 16k in the used market, and a 100% functional and in mint condition and at that not a one with unusable battery.
Your not selling an Mac to ask such exorbitant value for such an old product, request you to reconsider your price. Post your questions first in "How much can I sell this for" thread. Find out how much its actually worth. there are used ones on OLX and other sites listed around 12 - 14K still high IMHO but at least someone would consider it at that price.

Regards

A

Your Joking right? You have the right to quote any price you want for your product but at least give a fair value to it, if you actually want to make a sale. I can get a 5th Gen i7 Dell e7250 with 8GB RAM & 240 GB SSD, 1080p Touch Screen, a laptop much lighter and faster than yours at around 16k in the used market, and a 100% functional and in mint condition and at that not a one with unusable battery.
Your not selling an Mac to ask such exorbitant value for such an old product, request you to reconsider your price. Post your questions first in "How much can I sell this for" thread. Find out how much its actually worth. there are used ones on OLX and other sites listed around 12 - 14K still high IMHO but at least someone would consider it at that price.

Regards

A

I thought 19.9k was a fair price. I inquired with a friend and he quoted me this price. Thanks for your reply. I will be open to negotiation and reconsider the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back