demonoid shut down again

spawn143

Disciple
The Famous tracker demonoid has again come down duw to cria
The CRIA threatened the company renting the servers to us, and because of this it is not possible to keep the site online. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.
from demonoid:(

I had just registered a couple of days back & was waiting to activate my id...if I don't activate in some day they are gonna disable my id.....I had got the invite with so much trouble now I guess I'm really done for :mad: :( :mad:

Mindex said:
I had just registered a couple of days back & was waiting to activate my id...if I don't activate in some day they are gonna disable my id.....I had got the invite with so much trouble now I guess I'm really done for :mad: :( :mad:

don worry if it comes back ill give all the invites i have in demonoid ....

for time being bottomline is demonoid is dead unless they shift there server to other country......in short it wont b up soon......and if lot of time passes they wont revive also.....So think its almost dead....

torrentreactor is not that great....some are fake torrents on it without comments and picts

Its too bad.. demonoid was great for all those rare files you would never find on any other site. Oh well, btjunkie still has many demonoid torrents, and their tracker is still up.

BTW this is from the IRC channel

[+mntrSCTf] Welcome to #Demonoid | Site is down, tracker is intermittent (sometimes up, sometimes down), No Current ETA is known. That is all we know...DON'T ASK | Alternate forums at Login. Expect the site to return, unless we hear otherwise from Deimos.

Back