CPU/Mobo Desktop PC not being turned on after restarting

PIYUSH SUKHIJA

Disciple
I have a Samsung DVD Writer, 4GB DDR3 RAM, Intel i5 440 CPU @ 3.10GHz, Gigabyte Mb B85M-D3H Mother Board, Western Digital 1 Terra byte SATA HardDisk & 32 bit Wndows 7 operating system. I recently got a new CorsAir VS 650W SMPS/PSU. The problem being faced is that when i restart the system the CPU appears to get restarted as there is light visible on the CPU cabinet but there is no display being shown in the monitor

if your cpu has a small speaker on the motherboard you should hear beeps. also check for the power led (if any) on the mother board for the number of blinks. check the motherboard manual for BIOS beep codes.

if your cpu has a small speaker on the motherboard you should hear beeps. also check for the power led (if any) on the mother board for the number of blinks. check the motherboard manual for BIOS beep codes.
Will check it out. My processor starts a second or two later as compared to rest of the components. And sometimes while starting the processor fan rotates at a very fast speed and makes noise. Is it relevant with the problem?

Back