Devils don't cry

Hey how is DMC 4? Is it worth buying. I had mixed reactions about DMC 3 Special Edition which I played on the PC. I usually like Japanese style Hack and Slash games.

rPOk said:
Last i checked, ps3 games in music world costed only 1.5k per game....

LOL... Where? The current pricing for PS3 games is 2799/- for new and popular titles and 2499/- relatively old or not so hyped titles. 499/- to 1499/- is for PS2 games.

TechHead said:
@madmonkey - Bombay? If yes, which shop?

I reside in bangalore dude.Got this from my dealer whom I have been buying stuff for the last 5 yrs.

Lord Nemesis said:
Hey how is DMC 4? Is it worth buying. I had mixed reactions about DMC 3 Special Edition which I played on the PC. I usually like Japanese style Hack and Slash games.

Well if you were put off by the difficulty in dmc 3 then you need not worry since this game is tamed in the difficulty department..cause I was able to perform those awesome and slick combos and even reaching to the SSS style lvl.Guess I will be playing this again after I finish it in the normal mode.But still I can't help the feeling tht I am not satisfied with the kills...needs more bloodlust,cant wait to try out higher difficulties.

P.S. There's one song titled "shall never surrender",heard this when they were showing the dmc4 trailer once you start the game..it was awesome.

Found the trailer on youtube,check it out..btw it is the second song..dun get confused with the 1st song tht is played on the trailer.

YouTube - Devil May Cry 4 Trailer Shall Never Surrender

Back