Diablo 3

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Hi
Wish to play Diablo 3
Installed the 2012 DVD , made acc further downloaded another 20gb of data and it started as soul reaper starter pack which is essentially theatrical version with only 13 levels, agreed completed them in 2 hrs straight its asking me to buy the game to go further .. Costs like 20 to 40$.
Anywhere I can buy cheap
Thanks

Last edited:
I don't think the game's servers would be still up, or that it would be still on sale. Your best bet would be patched eye method

I don't think the game's servers would be still up, or that it would be still on sale. Your best bet would be patched eye method
Naa
Blizzard is still milking diablo
Selling as high as 50$ on official bettlenet store.
Regular updates
Available only at the battle net store.

What's special about Diablo III?
Free bump
Everything is better, graphics, the loot, the story, and new characters..
I have the base version which has 16 levels, wish to buy the fully loaded version with all 75 levels, wish to save by buying through an offer or discount.
Prices are steep at battlenet.
Seems Blizzard is hell bent on milking diablo toll eternity.. Lol

Check the prices below
View attachment 115413View attachment 115414View attachment 115415

Last edited:
@JMak

Just to let you know, you could try emulating the Nintendo Switch variant as a last resort. Keeping the usual emulation-is-a-gray-zone related discussions aside, it does work well, even on a semi-decent PC.

@JMak

Just to let you know, you could try emulating the Nintendo Switch variant as a last resort. Keeping the usual emulation-is-a-gray-zone related discussions aside, it does work well, even on a semi-decent PC.
Sorry for seeing and replying to your message, late dear mate, I would certainly keep that in mind unless all interest is lost with the game, might just give path of exile a shot ...

Thanks again.

Last edited:
I have diablo 3 with reaper of souls expansion, that I have not used in a while. if the email id can be changed am happy to sell it off.

I have diablo 3 with reaper of souls expansion, that I have not used in a while. if the email id can be changed am happy to sell it off.
@mav2000 I donno how that ll work as the game attaches itself to the battle net account ( blizzard wants is to play while always being online)
Still please share more details and pics if any via pm
I ll inquire with some gaming folks.
Thanks

if i remember correctly, the email id for the bnet account can be changed to a new id(it used to allow it in the past) and sold off. I think a blizzard sale ended a month or two back for their 30th anniversary. The next one would probably be for black friday as that happens every year. I used to play WoW and bought everything D3 with WoW gold

Bump

Mod note: Please avoid excessive bumping

Last edited by a moderator:
black friday/season sale is around the corner. you should be able to get it on sale soon. also email id can be changed for existing bnet accounts. so if you find someone willing to sell you can go that route

Diablo 2 classic has been reskinned now but if you are looking for traditional d2 experience PoE is not bad. You can play chill solo self found or go ham with market place with new leagues and rush to end game content. Would also recommend Grim Dawn which is lot closer to diablo 2 with deep skill tree and hybrid class system.

Digging this out of cold storage for the ones who like diablo and similar games
I had purchased diablo 3 during sake for 9.99$ and played it a bit.
Just recently blizzard released diablo immortal for pc, android and ios
The best part is free and has seamless connectivity across all platforms and it has become my new fav

Digging this out of cold storage for the ones who like diablo and similar games
I had purchased diablo 3 during sake for 9.99$ and played it a bit.
Just recently blizzard released diablo immortal for pc, android and ios
The best part is free and has seamless connectivity across all platforms and it has become my new fav
I did try DIABLO IMMORTAL on PC during the beta phase. But it was sub par. The interface and controls are made keeping mobile in mind. It was horrible to play on PC.
I don't know if they have made any progress on that front.

I did try DIABLO IMMORTAL on PC during the beta phase. But it was sub par. The interface and controls are made keeping mobile in mind. It was horrible to play on PC.
I don't know if they have made any progress on that front.
Yes the controls are indeed a bit strange but it took me just a day to get used to.
Found it to be way too elaborate than the earlier ones,
I suggest do give it a try.
Once you play afyervloggibgvob yo battlenet account, your progress is saved and you can the it forward on a diff os altogether.

I had played till my characters 17 th level when I realised its available on the pc too and since then playing on the pc, currently at level 54

Back