Discover Quality Refurbished Tech at RefurbCo

aasimenator

MCITP 2008
Reseller
Hey TechEnclave Community,

I'm excited to introduce you to RefurbCo, a fantastic online destination for high-quality refurbished electronics. Whether you're looking for powerful desktops, efficient laptops, or cutting-edge components, RefurbCo has you covered. The site has been in development for quite a long time, with limited time on my hands to get you great products. Here’s why you should check out RefurbCo for your next tech purchase:

1. Extensive Selection of Refurbished Products:
RefurbCo offers many refurbished electronics from top brands like HP, Dell, Lenovo, and more. Each product goes through a rigorous refurbishment process to ensure it meets the highest performance and reliability standards.

2. Affordable Prices:
Get the tech you need without breaking the bank. RefurbCo provides excellent value for money, offering significant savings compared to buying new. This makes it an ideal choice for both individuals and businesses looking to upgrade their tech affordably.

3. Quality Assurance:
Every product at RefurbCo is thoroughly tested and certified to be in perfect working condition. Plus, they offer warranties on their products, giving you peace of mind with your purchase.

4. Eco-Friendly Choice:
By choosing refurbished electronics, you’re contributing to reducing e-waste and promoting a more sustainable environment. It’s a win-win situation – you get great tech and help the planet at the same time!

5. Exceptional Customer Service:
RefurbCo is committed to providing top-notch customer service. Their team is always ready to assist you with any queries or concerns, ensuring a smooth and satisfying shopping experience.

6. Secure and Easy Shopping:
The RefurbCo website is user-friendly and secure, making your shopping experience hassle-free. We use the PayU payment gateway, ensuring a secure transaction process, and offer easy EMI options for your convenience. With detailed product descriptions, reviews, and easy navigation, finding the perfect tech has never been easier.

Visit RefurbCo today and start exploring!

Coupons:

1. WELCOME10 - 10% off on your first purchase when you register
2. CLEAROUT25 - 25% off on sale items up to Rs. 3000/- on a minimum spend of Rs. 20000/-
3. TECHEN30 - 30% off on all items up to Rs. 5000/- on a minimum spend of Rs. 20000/- especially for TechEnclave members.

Notes:
1. Coupons cannot be clubbed together.
2. Coupons are for one-time use only once per customer.
3. Taxes are not inclusive but I cannot sell without GST online so it is being listed as GST inclusive so no additional charges are borne by the customer. For businesses a GST bill will not be provided, you will need to contact me separately for a GST invoice if needed which would be 18% additional on the total.
4. Products will be added to the site regularly, so please keep checking to see if you have something of interest.
5. If there are any mistakes or issues with the website please leave feedback on the website using the Contact Us page.

Congratulations on the new venture aasim..!!

Will you still be posting on the reseller thread here? Or do you plan to move everything to the website?

If you do continue selling here, can we expect a price difference between here and the site?

Congratulations on the new venture aasim..!!

Will you still be posting on the reseller thread here? Or do you plan to move everything to the website?

If you do continue selling here, can we expect a price difference between here and the site?
I will continue to sell here, but not all products that I sell will be listed here, only things that I find interesting or unique will be posted here.

Yes, there will be some sort of price difference, just because of the added costs of the website designing, maintenance and upkeep. I don't know the exact amount yet, but I will try to keep the pricing as low as possible.

The second coupon might make sense if there are a mix of sale and non-sale items in cart for a total of more than 20k and discount only applies on sale items total. Might be totally wrong though.
Unless my math is not mathing, these two are just flat discounts of 3k & 5k for spending 20k or more
one is only on sale items and the other is for all items

one is only on sale items and the other is for all items
Since you have set both a minimum cart value + max discount amount, the only possible discount is 0 or 3k/5k, since:
25% of 20k = 5k
30% of 20k = 6.66k
Both of which get capped

You'll never get 2.5k discount for example.

Anyway, site looks good, all the best!

Since you have set both a minimum cart value + max discount amount, the only possible discount is 0 or 3k/5k, since:
25% of 20k = 5k
30% of 20k = 6.66k
Both of which get capped

You'll never get 2.5k discount for example.

Anyway, site looks good, all the best!
I see the logic here, There is always that 10% off which is without any limits on your first order. you can get 2K discount on spending 20k and 2.5K discount on spending 25K.

The reason for the limit was in a 10K - 15K product there is hardly any margin, so if I give a 25% discount which would be Rs. 2500/- that would be too big of a discount, I don't keep that high of a margin on anything.

Sad that refurbco.com domain was already taken
true, but it's hard to find any .com domain that is not already taken. my first choice was to get a .com domain but after finalizing the name, and considering that my business will always be local to India. I preferred to go with .in :)

Congratulations!!! on your new initiative and wish you all the best.
My initial observation-
90 Days warranty is welcome step specially for people outside TE forum.
There is repetition of product type (please refer pic) and after selection of product type label still shows "All departments".

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-03 181807.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-03 181807.png
    29 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot 2024-07-03 181726.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-03 181726.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 48
Congrats Aasim, Love the site. Bookmarked it!
  • Is it possible to add RSS feed or email updates for new products and site updates
  • Dark Mode please
  • Comparison doesn't seem to work

Last edited:
Congrats Aasim, Love the site. Bookmarked it!
  • Is it possible to add RSS feed or email updates for new products and site updates
  • Dark Mode please
  • Comparison doesn't seem to work
Thank you!
there is a newsletter you can sign up for, it will send you updates on new products added, once per week I believe I set the cycle at.
Dark Mode is currently being worked on.
Comparison is inactive and will be replaced by a dark/light mode icon. because the fundamentals for comparison will not always works, e.g., someone trying to compare a motherboard with a network switch :) so in general I think its a not a useful feature especially when you have such a wide range of products. then maintaining that comparison structure is cumbersome. maybe in future I will enable it when I get people on the site to run day-to-day activities of adding products etc.

Back