Diwali Double Dhamaka - Down Under!

vercetti

Skilled
Just got these babies in the evening today. Was out partying during the night nad came back just moments ago. Its already 2AM here but am too excited so posting the first pics:);

Both phones are factory unlocked. Got one for myself and second is a surprise gift for my sister to be gifted when I return back to India.

Too tired to take pics now so apologize for the bad and short pics.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Next task is to cut my Sim into a micro sim which I will do tomorrow and post better pics.

Thanks a lot guys....Damages are too high. Each peice comes for 999AUD and the SUD rate now is 44.5(higher than USD); so the total damage is approximately 90k

@Spree:

I am not the one who promised to come down to NZ.... I was in NZ for 2 months (in Nov 2008) and have already done a tour of complete south Island with my Car. Drove around the entire south Island and did the bungee, and all other adventures:)

@Jerin:

Kinect is not yet launched in Australia; scheduled to hit stores on 18th Nov. I doubt I will be buying it because of luggage issues. I am planning on getting a DSLR and a PS3 if luggage permits:)

Guys....can anyone help me with the apple fun apps. The phone cannot be jailbroken now as its on 4.1 with the new baseband but would love to hear about the great app out there for this baby:)

^ Why can't the iPhone be jailbroken ? It can't be unlocked, but that doesn't matter since you are already on Factory Unlocked. But 4.1 can be jailbroken with greenpois0n / limera1n. Unless you are on 4.2. Are you ?

Thanks mates...

@rajshah:
Phone can be jailbroken only if I am on 1.59 BB or below....but I am on 2.21 on 4.1FW so as of now cannot be jailbroken. I checked iclarified and that's what mentioned there:)...
let me know if it can be and I will do it

Rishab bhai...send you my contact details...u can call me in any of the 2 cell numbers that I Pmed u. I will also try calling u this weekend

@vercetti I am very sure that you can jailbreak the iPhone. Why would any Baseband matter. It matters only for the unlock. You can't unlock. You can jailbreak, for sure.

Please direct me to the link that says that it matters. I think it's an oversight or total bs.

^Thanks mate.

Jailbreaked the iphone and now i have more than 150+ app loaded:) truly utilizing the potential of the iphone.

Some of the apps like MusicID, Shazam, Sf4 game, angry birds, tom tom, are GDlike.

Back