FS: Photography Dji Mavic Air 1 ( 3 Battery )

solo_wing

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Kolkata
Item Condition
3 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Aug 4, 2021
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Don’t need it
Selling my
Dji Mavic air 1 battery -3 . Rs 4500 each. Rs 12500 for all 3 shipping extra 400 .

( date of purchase is placeholder.
This is about 2 years old just before Corona but ever since hardly used)

All dead . Now this battery is in very good condition physically.

Problem Is Dji batteries need to charged regularly or they go into some sort of safe mode and stay dead and requires professional touch to get them working back.

The tools and knowledge required to get this operational again is not with me.
But if someone is really good at tinkering with these batteries and can make it work. Check hundred of YouTube videos where people have managed to get it work.

There is a killing to make on this each battery if you can and know how to do it .

Due to Aliexpress banned and China import hard . Each battery are being sold for very high prices. I just paid 12k for one recently.( even have the bill)

Even on OLX people have offered Rs 8k -9k to me for one that are working.

Having said that buy it only if you really know what you are doing and good with batteries.
Lipo batteries are highly dangerous.

Also whether it works or not . I cannot say so buyer needs to take complete risk. Only thing I can guarantee is physically batteries are in good condition. No damages etc.

Will pack it properly but complete buyers risk.
Will ship as per my convenience only.

If need any more info let me know.

Attachments

• F64D0233-1C09-45F0-9FF1-38DEA248A170.jpeg
    F64D0233-1C09-45F0-9FF1-38DEA248A170.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 7C4CCE76-BDE4-4C40-97E2-1855F304D083.jpeg
    7C4CCE76-BDE4-4C40-97E2-1855F304D083.jpeg
    277.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 4F4C3F3C-9517-43A9-AA52-D89C8650F7BC.jpeg
    4F4C3F3C-9517-43A9-AA52-D89C8650F7BC.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 116
Ah ok thanks bro. Hard to find one at a decent price.
you can try from this guy https://www.olx.in/profile/217018467
I purchased my DJI mavic air battery from him. Good seller.

Generally DJI does that they remove battery parts etc for drones much earlier in their life and that results in high market price for spare parts( battery etc)
They have the complete monopoly and they are not shy from exploiting it .

I am waiting for more players to come in drone market. I heard Sony will enter consumer drones in future(2-3 years time) ...let see.

Japanese company will bring much more reliability and quality in this segment.

DJI quality is true to chinese makes ...chal gaya toh chand tak nahi toh shaam tak.

you can try from this guy https://www.olx.in/profile/217018467
I purchased my DJI mavic air battery from him. Good seller.

Generally DJI does that they remove battery parts etc for drones much earlier in their life and that results in high market price for spare parts( battery etc)
They have the complete monopoly and they are not shy from exploiting it .

I am waiting for more players to come in drone market. I heard Sony will enter consumer drones in future(2-3 years time) ...let see.

Japanese company will bring much more reliability and quality in this segment.

DJI quality is true to chinese makes ...chal gaya toh chand tak nahi toh shaam tak.
Thanks bro, gotta search more. Indeed Tello is just in a category of mini drone and the battery is of so poor quality and on top Chinese. Also, homemade drones are being encouraged so as you mentioned we have to wait and see.

Thanks bro, gotta search more. Indeed Tello is just in a category of mini drone and the battery is of so poor quality and on top Chinese. Also, homemade drones are being encouraged so as you mentioned we have to wait and see.

Homemade drones are mostly being encouraged for delivering stuffs and defence drones.

Photography and videography drone are very risky business and Indian companies will avoid it for sure .

Even GoPro tried drones but unka bhi diwala nikalgaya in drone segment and they pulled out .

These Chinese are good in technology but low in quality .

People often say with Chinese you can pay more and get good quality but not true.

Yes they are providing latest tech and even charging quite high but still no standard in quality.

Anyways enough OT.
If I do find good deal for DJI tello battery I will let you .
One last suggestion if in delhi I can tell you few places where you can get lucky .

Back