Dlink ADSL modem alternative?

6pack

ex-Mod
Any alternative to the dlink adsl modem here in mumbai? my modems hangs after about approx every 4-5 hrs after getting hot. keeping it below the ceiling fan also does not help, and this is effecting my downloads a lot.

Any good alternative available within 1k to 1.4k here in mumbai at lammy?

i had dlink adsl modem. It sucks. It would hang and also every little fluctuation in current would get it disconnected.

I bought 1600 here in Calcutta iball baton modem. ITs great. been using it over 6 months no problems.

It should be available in ur area too

oh, iball makes routers too? didn't know that.

btw i read about billion blupac router available here, in some other thread. would it be available here in lammy too?

Since you have burned your hands once, i would suggest to buy Modem/Router from MTNL itself. these days MTNL is giving ZTE devices which are lot better in term of built quality.

Sorry to bump old thread -

but those who looks for Budget & good alternate for dlink adsl/broadband router go with iball baton for Rs.1500/- with 3 years warranty.

Do you just need an ADSL router or do you need something that offeres other features such as WiFi/LAN switch and so on? ANd whats your budget?

Back