Do networks intentionally slow down your data speed at the end of your pack?

Hi,
Have you guys also faced this.
It has always come to my notice that my data network goes very slow almost inoperable when I am day or two away from end of package validity.

even though my data usage shows my daily usage data is still there.

I am particularly talking about vodafone here but I can say exactly same thing happens with Jio too and Airtel too.

Just wanted to understand if this is just me because it cannot be coincidence if it is happening always and for all three big networks.

Vodafone has a history of doing such things. I remember that during Edge/3g times if I buy a day pack with 50-100 MB of data then the speed used to be good but if I buy a 1 GB pack then the speed used to be ridiculously slow.

Vodafone has a history of doing such things. I remember that during Edge/3g times if I buy a day pack with 50-100 MB of data then the speed used to be good but if I buy a 1 GB pack then the speed used to be ridiculously slow.
I use Vodafone because they give free data from 12am -6am which is superb for me and they are pretty good with speed too but only during the end of network days they behave badly.

Back