Do we want TechEnclave T-shirts? :P

You can always opt to be a Patron if you want to support the forum!
While your point is absolutely valid, I'd prefer my idea.

Cannot add one more subscription service to my list. Let's say I was to do it only once if I didn't want to continuously contribute - the same can be achieved through mark up in Tshirt? Plus this way I get a comfy tshirt too. :p

While your point is absolutely valid, I'd prefer my idea.

Cannot add one more subscription service to my list. Let's say I was to do it only once if I didn't want to continuously contribute - the same can be achieved through mark up in Tshirt? Plus this way I get a comfy tshirt too. :p
i agree with your idea swell,just that we can have both. Lets spread the word.

It better be an RGB.
My words! An RGB thing will be a rocking one and can be sold for a considerable pricing.
I even thought of more choices like a simple RGB TE log or a full fledged Techenclave one. These should be able to use via any argb controller and will be a great addon displaying to our rigs!

Last edited:
Obviously I'm not a mod or a senior member. Was just thinking it would be fun to have a TE t-shirt. May also be a way to raise some money for founders / mods who work to keep this platform going!
I like this idea. I would love to wear this T shirt.

Especially if it's in black / white . But not a fan or RGB / ARGB at all.

So here's the list...jeans, tees, caps, hankys, bags, watch straps, phone backcovers, argb display, clocks, stickers, fridge magnets, shoes, socks, jackets, hoodies,...what else..

TE already distributed stickers some 12yrs ago..it was a point redemption system. I still have the entire set somewhere which incl. 4-7 stickers.
Stickers sound too old school and boring, above suggested stuff looks cool!

Back