Requirement of getting an ICICI CC ?

Having an account in ICICI helps.
Also if you alrerady have a credit history/ CIBIL over 750 helps.
I think they rejected for the first point :arghh: second point is covered! amazon is promoting to get the card and icici is rejecting the application. what a nuisance this is :(

I think they rejected for the first point :arghh: second point is covered! amazon is promoting to get the card and icici is rejecting the application. what a nuisance this is :(
You are not alone brother. I have some cards which are extremely hard to get and that too without giving docs but ICICI is hell-bent on not giving me a CC.

what are the requirement of getting a icici CC? just get a reject for no idea what! that to amazon icici card :/
I recently applied and got it, previously I was rejected too but that was with offline verification. This time with aadhar kyc it was approved within 20 minutes of applying.

Having an account in ICICI helps.
Also if you alrerady have a credit history/ CIBIL over 750 helps.
Well, I have a 14 year old account with ICICI, 800+ CIBIL spanning a decade, several cards with limits of up to 20L, but ICICI refuses to issue me the Amazon Pay CC lol ‍o_O I got other ICICI cards like Emeralde, no problem, but no luck with Amazon’s.

My RM has no idea why. Gave up after a couple of tries.

I recently applied and got it, previously I was rejected too but that was with offline verification. This time with aadhar kyc it was approved within 20 minutes of applying.
I think this is the trick has I also had done offline verification for kyc!
Well, I have a 14 year old account with ICICI, 800+ CIBIL spanning a decade, several cards with limits of up to 20L, but ICICI refuses to issue me the Amazon Pay CC lol ‍o_O I got other ICICI cards like Emeralde, no problem, but no luck with Amazon’s.

How to maintain 800+ cibil? I am near by :angelic:

Amazon Pay is a co-branded card and thus issued by Amazon. ICICI cannot do so unilaterally.

But ICICI has a love-hate relationship with that card. I wasn't getting ICICI card upgrades till I had the AmazonPay card and since closing it, received 2 upgrades within a year.

How to maintain 800+ cibil? I am near by :angelic:
I’ve just done the usual. Don’t close old credit accounts, mid-to-low monthly credit utilisation, timely payments, etc.

Amazon Pay is a co-branded card and thus issued by Amazon. ICICI cannot do so unilaterally.
Could be yeah, but the rejection happens after Amazon approves the application and status shows up as something like ‘awaiting approval from ICICI’.

This is followed by an sms from ICICI, saying that the application was rejected.

That said, I'll give it one more shot with the online verification thing that someone suggested above. Maybe third time’s the charm.

ICICI doesn't like me being Self-employed. Straight up denied every time I apply.
I'm self employed with LTF Sapphiro, not through alumni route either. Having a good banking relationship with them for a few years is enough. I ignored their spam for Coral/Rubyx between 2020 and 2024 before I finally got Sapphiro.

I was rejected for Amazon Pay in 2021 too but I can see the "Get card in 10 minutes" at Amazon now, meaning I'll get it if I want.

I'm self employed with LTF Sapphiro, not through alumni route either. Having a good banking relationship with them for a few years is enough. I ignored their spam for Coral/Rubyx between 2020 and 2024 before I finally got Sapphiro.

I was rejected for Amazon Pay in 2021 too but I can see the "Get card in 10 minutes" at Amazon now, meaning I'll get it if I want.
This is what got me into applying into the Amazon Icici CC. still got rejected.

Back