Does any body live near MTNL office here?

Hello guys. I needed a favour. Does any body live near MTNL office?

I had got a new MTNL sim before the lockdown. I want to do First Recharge on it which can only be done from MTNL centers. Can any body do it for me who lives near MTNL? I will pay via PayTM/UPI for the same.

I had faced exact issue with Vodafone when I changed from postpaid to prepaid. FRC to activate the SIM was needed. No websites offer FRC. But I used paytm and did whatever the FRC amount was and it worked and my SIM was activated. I suggest you try that.

Ignore the prefilled plans on paytm, just enter the amount yourself. In my case it was 97 Rupees recharge which is not in any pre-listed plans.

Oh. Thanks.

I lost my MTNL Delhi SIM. It's calls are being forwarded to my other mobile number.

It's not very important but trying if I can get duplicate sim. I have it's SIM No.& IMSI No. (printed on sim packing).

i dont think mtnl mumbai will be of any help on this but can ask them if its possible

I had faced exact issue with Vodafone when I changed from postpaid to prepaid. FRC to activate the SIM was needed. No websites offer FRC. But I used paytm and did whatever the FRC amount was and it worked and my SIM was activated. I suggest you try that.

Ignore the prefilled plans on paytm, just enter the amount yourself. In my case it was 97 Rupees recharge which is not in any pre-listed plans.
Yes i have also done same way for BSNL using Paytm

I tried this. It didn't worked out. MTNL is much more outdated than BSNL and the rest. Thank you for your help.

Back