Does Motorola Atrix 3G work in India?

paarkhi

Skilled
Sorry for opening the new thread, I searched but couldn't find a convincing reply so had to open a new thread?

One of my friends is planning to buy Motorola Atrix, I read somewhere on TE that the 3G doesn't work In India? is it true?

DOES 3G of Motorola Atrix work in India or it DOESN'T? (It'd be nice if Atrix users also give their personal opinions about 3G)

Mods: If this is not in a correct section then please place it

Thanks all

vheezay said:
Who says it dosent work.... plz check the specs of the phone.. My friend has a Atrix and is currently using the Vodafone 3g 2gb plan in Mumbai without any hassles....

I know Specs wise it should work but wanted to know the personal experience of the atrix users, here there was a thread on TE where one member was suggesting "Don't take Atrix, 3G doesn't work in India" so I got confused and had to ask for the real life experience (can't find the thread though)

I have successfully used bsnl ,idea and tata docomo 3g on my Atrix 4g and found BSNL to be fast.

both idea and docomo arelocked at 500 kbps not KBps and bsnl gave me 2mbps minimum at any time of day.

with excellent 1.4mbps upload speed.

Back