Dominoes data breach

This is pretty hilarious. I guess Dominos knew that they couldn't get away from public's criticism so they only commented on the "finance" part and said the infos are not compromised, like damn everything else as long as the finance info is safe lol
I agree with the security researcher who said its our right to know about data breach.

Lmao ... another one ... only this one will reveal I love chicken pizzas with extra cheese .... OMG ... however will I ever show my face again

/s

PS : Just wondering when the local Chinese Thelawala or the Local chaiwalla (pun not intended) gets his data breached at the rate things are going. My special order of triple schezwan chicken with extra schezwan and fried noodles and my oodles of special masala chai will be available for everyone to see....Ohh the horror

/s

Last edited:
PS : Just wondering when the local Chinese Thelawala or the Local chaiwalla (pun not intended) gets his data breached at the rate things are going. My special order of triple schewan chicken with extra schewan and friend noodles and my oodles of special masala chai will be available for everyone to see....Ohh the horror
Are schezwan and schewan different? :|
I've never had any btw.

Though, i do think schewan is the more rural brother of schezwan.
I actually googled and many people also use "schewan" lol.
Black Ink Crew Lol GIF by VH1

The comment at the bottom makes me even more angry.
"So mostly data contains buyers order, phone numbers, Email which has not much relevance for our future business." - Domino's official statement
And they are right. No customer even cares, or even knows about it. So why make an effort to improve security.
:mad:

OT: Can admins/mods spin off a new section or a subsection within news called "Data breach/leaks, etc".

Dominos's lackadaisical response is like, Nah, just a scuff walk it off, you stupid idiot. The breach is simply not big enough to teach anyone a lesson.

OT: Can admins/mods spin off a new section or a subsection within news called "Data breach/leaks, etc".

Dominos's lackadaisical response is like, Nah, just a scuff walk it off, you stupid idiot. The breach is simply not big enough to teach anyone a lesson.
Not required. as there aren't regular breaches around.

The link pulled up by brother's details not mine because I moved on to Tossin years ago . Their signature peri peri chicken pizza is really good. Even my parents like it. This is the take home message of this thread. Lol dump Domino's and protect your ultra valuable data

Back