"Don't judge a book by its cover" : SteelSeries 6Gv2, Xai, AudioEngine A2.

Infected

Skilled
Oh well:
IMG_3435-1.jpg

AudioEngines' I had heard great things about them and heard their bigger brothers the A5,
but chose the A2 over them cause I really don't need much sound from my desktop. I had an Harman Kardon
amp and Floor standers connected to it before but it just took way too much room.
Now those are in the living room and I am happy to have these as my desktops, intact more than happy.
I have heard the BOSE ipod sound dock and the Companion2 for direct comparison,
these by far are way way better, unbelievable bass for their size thats' for sure...

IMG_3448-1.jpg

IMG_3450-1.jpg

Yeah they came in protective bags, with the usual; accessories, but I am lazy to take pics of them too now,
They are already back in the box and I had installed the speakers day before. But m sure you guys have seen 'em in various threads, or reviews.

And oh ya, I almost forgot had gotten the stands for the A2's as well......

IMG_3442-1.jpg

My keyboard died and needed replacement so got the 6Gv2 and though of getting a gaming mouse,
had been away from one for a while (had been using the IE3.0) so thought of changing that as well.

IMG_3443-1.jpg

IMG_3444-1.jpg

IMG_3447.jpg

IMG_3437-1.jpg

IMG_3436-1.jpg

IMG_3439-1.jpg

And now the damages:
6Gv2 +Xai =12,000/-

A2's were gifted to me so do I have to tell the damages??? :p
...we all know the damages for 'em don't we?

Anyway, thanks for checking out.
Have a nice evening..
Cheers,

^^ Nice...

Yes ofcourse I am....I cross that place a lot I am a lot into wildlife as well, and Satpura is near there so thats why...

^^ Took a bit getting used to I must say...[6Gv2]

But while gaming they are something else...The slightest touch registers the key...I am talking about experience on BF2....Its worth a try atleats I must say...

Typing today feels easier, than compared to day before...first a but awkward now more flowing though....

I make a lot of typos though while typing as I think I press the buttons twice, till maybe my fingers wait for the click...

but thats a matter of time before I get used to it...already so much better...

but really you guys I wanna try playing Dirt 3 to see how good it is..(if I can beat my times with the MoMo with this, it is actually that responsive...)

AudioEngine...I thinking I am loving them more as time goes by...they are literally perfect for a room or desktop if you live in an Apartment like me...

initially I was comparing them to much much bigger Floor standers, ofcourse the volume the FS are way better but if thats not your concern,

these are the best I have come across for the usage they are meant for...ie. Desktop...I have not stopped playing them since I got home....

Thanks a lot for the comments guys,,,,

and ofcourse for all your suggestions...

Goodnight

^^ No Sir no roll or anything just needed to replace the aging stuff of mine :)

The MS keyboard and Mouse were showing its age and I have a habit of destroying Keyboards, hence got this heavy duty one :). Maybe I never learnt to type but to smash the keys, i don't know :(

The LCD is on the Xai to access different Profiles Edit/Load/Save etc....

There is a lot the Xai can do, Exact Sense, Exact Sense and a whole bunch of cr*p which I have no idea about,

but getting to know them as and when....So far I keep most of em off, and use 2 CPi/DPi settings, I tend to switch the DPi/CPi while BF2, between Tanks and on foot.

Thanks a lot guys...

:)

^^I will only be there end of November...(My sister getting married...) I can't take any leaves, No Diwali, No NewYears, No Xmas...nothing!! Else I would love to meet people in Bhopal, that would be quite something :)

Infected said:
^^ Took a bit getting used to I must say...[6Gv2]
But while gaming they are something else...The slightest touch registers the key...I am talking about experience on BF2....Its worth a try atleats I must say...
Typing today feels easier, than compared to day before...first a but awkward now more flowing though....
I make a lot of typos though while typing as I think I press the buttons twice, till maybe my fingers wait for the click...
but thats a matter of time before I get used to it...already so much better...
but really you guys I wanna try playing Dirt 3 to see how good it is..(if I can beat my times with the MoMo with this, it is actually that responsive...)

AudioEngine...I thinking I am loving them more as time goes by...they are literally perfect for a room or desktop if you live in an Apartment like me...
initially I was comparing them to much much bigger Floor standers, ofcourse the volume the FS are way better but if thats not your concern,
these are the best I have come across for the usage they are meant for...ie. Desktop...I have not stopped playing them since I got home....

Thanks a lot for the comments guys,,,,
and ofcourse for all your suggestions...
Goodnight

Hehe! Im crazy about Mechanical Keyboards! :D

Waiting for the Ozone Strike and the Blackwidow Stealth ;)

Back