DOS Games Thread

savrom

Disciple
I am dedicating this thread towards DOS Games.

l%%%%%%%%%%%l
My List of Dos Games
l%%%%%%%%%%%l

Prince

prince_title.png

princeofpersia-1.jpg

prince103.png

50488b529195c681c937b3d1291cd416.jpg

Prince 2
pop23-640x400.png

princeofpersia2-2.jpg

pop2.gif

Dave

dangerous-dave.png

dave2.gif

Skyroads

sky_001.png

skyroads-ss3.png

Biomenace

Bio_Menace_title.png

biomenace-4.jpg

biomenace5.JPG

Wolfenstein 3D

WOLF-T.png

wolf3d18.png

16841.jpg

Alley Cat

alleycat1.gif

alleycat3.gif

Dyna Blaster

gfs_62708_2_1.jpg

dynablaster-01.jpg

gfs_62708_2_8.jpg

Alladin

aladdin.png

aladdin-1.jpg

Screenshot-2.png

Lionking

The_Lion_King_game.jpeg

SIMBA02.png

Prehistorik 2

Screenshot-1.png

Screenshot-6.png

Rockford

Rockford_The_Arcade-01.jpg

Rockford_The_Arcade-03.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1484214287][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys You can post your list of Dos Games

Last edited:
Aladin is my fav. my sis who doesnt really like games but loved watching me play this game. :) We finished it together.

Nobody played Paratroopers?

whDsy99.png

I won't say you beat me to it because I didn't have a PC at home till I got into engineering so I played very few dos games. A bit in school or a friend's place but this was the first video game I ever played. It was in school and I was in 1st standard or 2nd? The monitor of course was monochromatic but the game felt epic. This game was also my introduction to PC.

I did play a bit of Prince at a friend's place but the game I used to play the most was Grand Prix Circuit at YMCA when I joined their summer computer classes (They only taught me MS Word and MS Paint. In School I had Turbo Basic. I thought I would learn something like that there). There was another game there a bit like contra where you have slugs pink and god knows what but I was so into Grand Prix Circuit because of the animated gear shifts.

Simple games but so fantastic.

@vyral_143 - Thanks for tagging me and @Jc36 thanks for posting this game. @Mr.J thanks for posting video of Grand Prix Circuit. I did mention this a while back in the gaming whatsapp group as well.

whDsy99.png
first eva game that I played. probably in 1992 I think. black and white screen. 128KB RAM DOS 3.2, dont know the proccy, probably 8086 around that time.

Also the td car racing game. and astroids and arknoid and digger.

Last edited:
I won't say you beat me to it because I didn't have a PC at home till I got into engineering so I played very few dos games. A bit in school or a friend's place but this was the first video game I ever played. It was in school and I was in 1st standard or 2nd? The monitor of course was monochromatic but the game felt epic. This game was also my introduction to PC.

Haha yes, very few kids had computers back then. This was in the days of 5½" floppies which would get corrupted if you even looked at them funny. The only good thing I remember from that era is the awesome IBM model M mechanical keyboards that came bundled with the PCs.

whDsy99.png
Yes have played it too. But my favourite was Dave since that was the only game available most of the time in School..
Few more DOS games Abuse, Digger, Pacman and one more game which looked like Paratroopers but in this instead of shooting planes and troppers we need to shoot down tanks and planes using a jet fighter

Back