DTDC sucks

I sent arnd 5-6 couriers on 7th january...out of them one consignment code i was not able to track online, and one of the people whom i sent it to was very angry at me for the service, but the culprit really was DTDC . IT could track every other consignment code, but not this 1 .:S ...and the customer was very worried and pming me every now and then, he was getting very nervous lol , i told him ill pay him back the money if he doesnt receive it . Anyways for my surprise it reached him on january 9th evening.

But now again the problem is that ...DTDC online tracking page is not working..so here is the error

12521226bk7.jpg

Its been like this since today morning, not able to track anything..man just imagine how careless these people :mad: :mad:
Man their service has become unrealiable now..so sad.... I was always comfortable with dtdc coz it was near to my home and i had very good experience till now, except since this happened .....

Can any1 suggest me other good courier services with reliable online tracking??

TNT has really good tracking system, but will be expensive that DTDC mostly.

Btw you can track DTDC by SMS also. Send "DTDC ConsignmentCode" to 09845324040, you will instantly get an SMS with the status.

So the package went fine right :p.....

That too in 2 days.....

What abt the courier where the package just disappears or reaches damaged ....it would be when it really sucks :rofl:

Lol, the consignment has reached already and why do u keep cribbing abt the server breakdown. :p

How does Blue Dart appeal to u? They've a good tracking system.

EDIT: whats with the dtdc.biz?? Its dtdc.in

dude read my post carefully, that is just one consignment

rest consignments are still in transit, and now the problem is their SITE is down, and from what i see , the prolly dint pay their webhoster LOL , and its not renewed yet, and none can track their "important" consignments

it is not the site..site ofcourse is working

when u enter dtdc.in..and enter consignment..you are redirected to that page as shown in the image, thats what i meant by u are not able to track

dtdc.in and dtdc.biz are different websites.. DTDC.in is used for homepage and other things and .biz is used for their trackin (crappy) application.. If tracking website is down, nothing remain in DTDC's homepage.. No one is interested in company's homepage...

Aramex, TNT, Blue Dart are very good ones.. I've expereicend good deals with them.. Tracking is also good... But littlebit expensive than DTDC..

One care should be taken while sending goods to any OCTROI or ENTRY TAX states/city. STICK BILL on packaging with transparent cell tape to cover it FULLY so the TAX AUTHORITY can CONFIRM the PRICE OF PRODUCT & hence charge accordingly.

If it's used/repaired (write with bold letters SECOND HAND on invoice)

If you forget or ignore this rule (for Octroi Tax Area) your parcel surely stuck & buyer my requires to pay HEAVY PENALTY to collect/receive the goods.

@Emperor, context???

Kmd always ships thru dtdc. No probs ever. sms tracking works fine too. Trackings not as important as getting my stuff in a proper condition. If it's unduly delayed, I'd call them anyway (even if online trackings working).

xtr.pwnzor said:
it is not the site..site ofcourse is working

when u enter dtdc.in..and enter consignment..you are redirected to that page as shown in the image, thats what i meant by u are not able to track

Try tracking it through SMS.
Send "DTDC ConsignmentCode" to 09845324040, you will instantly get an SMS with the status.

well i have had horrible experience with DTDC as well... i guess it must be coz of my location or something.. i had ordered the WD TV HD Media player from KMD, which was DOA, so i returned it back to him immediately through DTDC, and entered the his address that was written on the consignment, but it turned our that the address was wrong, i got a call from them about this, so i told them that please return the package back to me, but they held the package with them in mumbai office for 21 days without any apparent reason, and then finally sent the package back to me, i used to call their customer care everyday, and everyday theyd say that tehy will send it today, but they never did, finally when i told them that id serve them a written complaint, they sent it back.

it might be those 1 in million incidents, but it really ruined all my past experiences with them, now im really scared to send any packaged through DTDC.

oops sorry for all the ranting, but i m glad im able to share my experience with you guys.

redscorpion_11 said:
well i have had horrible experience with DTDC as well... i guess it must be coz of my location or something.. i had ordered the WD TV HD Media player from KMD, which was DOA, so i returned it back to him immediately through DTDC, and entered the his address that was written on the consignment, but it turned our that the address was wrong, i got a call from them about this, so i told them that please return the package back to me, but they held the package with them in mumbai office for 21 days without any apparent reason, and then finally sent the package back to me, i used to call their customer care everyday, and everyday theyd say that tehy will send it today, but they never did, finally when i told them that id serve them a written complaint, they sent it back.

it might be those 1 in million incidents, but it really ruined all my past experiences with them, now im really scared to send any packaged through DTDC.

oops sorry for all the ranting, but i m glad im able to share my experience with you guys.

It's often the case with services in India, i.e. if there is no problem, then everything is executed smoothly. Any problem, then the true colours of the business come out.

Back