Dual Koolers :D

Rahul

Skilled
At last after more than 45 days of waiting the koolers arrived from sidewinder. altho nice thing is there was no custom charge :D

Ultra 120 is mine and SI 128 is for a friend.

at last thanks to the man on TE who helped me getting this, thanks bro u rock :)

So it finally reached you guys... congrats, and have fun. And I told you there'd be no customs duty... Chennai customs is a lot more sensible if you ask me ;) All my shipments routed via Chennai arrived with no duty... Bangalore and Delhi customs suck, period.

wow Rahul nice buy i want see that think in work

can explain how u mange to no custom charge in details it would gr8 help for other too

^^Hehe the trick about blore customs is to have the stuff super undervalued. Atleast the dude at the customs office is honest and doesn't create a fuss like some others I've heard of. I do agree thad delhi customs suck :mad:. My stupid Steelpad 5L shipped via DHL was opened, the packaging torn and held up for 5 days by the idiots :|. Thank god atleast the pad was fine and dandy when it reached me. Retards :(.

bollywood said:
congrants ! excellent buy. i'll keep my fingers crossed, cause mine are also on the way from sidewinders

it will reach but no one knows how much time it will take ...... i guess mine was held at customs and post office for more than 15 days

Nikhil said:
Congrats !!

Thanks

RiO said:
So it finally reached you guys... congrats, and have fun. And I told you there'd be no customs duty... Chennai customs is a lot more sensible if you ask me ;) All my shipments routed via Chennai arrived with no duty... Bangalore and Delhi customs suck, period.

yup thats right :D ....... anyways ur idea worked of bugging them on phone ..... but thing is their phone is always busy of off the hook so it takes little patience .....

gaganjain said:
wow Rahul nice buy i want see that think in work

can explain how u mange to no custom charge in details it would gr8 help for other too

i did nothing man ..... it was just undervalued by the sidewinder people ....

Chaos said:
^^Hehe the trick about blore customs is to have the stuff super undervalued. Atleast the dude at the customs office is honest and doesn't create a fuss like some others I've heard of. I do agree thad delhi customs suck :mad:. My stupid Steelpad 5L shipped via DHL was opened, the packaging torn and held up for 5 days by the idiots :|. Thank god atleast the pad was fine and dandy when it reached me. Retards :(.

even my stuff was opened for checking but interestingly they only opened Ultra 120 and one fan ..... everything else was untouched ...... and they torn open the box from side stupid people ...... luckily all the fitting stuff was safe .....

^^^I have a 14lb package with Bangalore FPO/customs, I'm in touch with them however and should get it this week... good thing is they said they'll call me if they have questions or need any additional information. Hopefully I get away with under 1k duty :p

RiO said:
^^^I have a 14lb package with Bangalore FPO/customs, I'm in touch with them however and should get it this week... good thing is they said they'll call me if they have questions or need any additional information. Hopefully I get away with under 1k duty :p

lol ...... they also told me the same that they will get in touch if they need any further info but they didn't and it delivered for free .....

anyways wat is that 14lb of show off :D

Back