[Dungeons&Dragons] Who wants to play?

nukeu666

Skilled
What is it:
Dungeons & Dragons (abbreviated as D&D or DnD) is a tabletop fantasy role-playing game
Those who have played any RPGs like Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate, Fallout know what it is

How is it:
Everything in the game like statictics, mechanics, story background & progression will be taken care of by the DM(dungeon master)
All the PCs(player characters)(you all) will populate the world as characters and type out what they want to do (shopping, exploring, fighting, xxxing), then the DM will carry out the actions (turn based game)

Stats?
Everything in the game is based on statistics (dice roll).

WTF:
Don't worry, PCs will not have to mess around with stats much, thats the DM's job

Whats needed:
4-5 PCs are needed..Aces170 is one confirmed

People who do decide to play need to:
Read first 3 chapters of the Player's Handbook which deals with basic rules of the game (Ill mail it to you)
Post atleast once a day so the story doesnt get stuck coz of you, especially during battles
Some imagination, a DM cant do everything alone.

I guess character creation to take 2 weeks and the game to take another 6 weeks.

Who is interested can post here...
After the PCs are ready, Ill post details about character creation (similar to any RPG game character creation)

hmm...interesting.. never played before...so i'm in.... READY..

this does bring into mind the movie "The Gamers"..hopefully we don't end up like them:)

Me too ! Who is creating the Maps and rules ? Is it nuke ? Never played it in the DM format ... but am a hardcore RPG fan ! Currently playing Witcher ...

Mmmm ... when are we starting - I am off to Uttaranchal on the 7th, come back on 19th :( ... so wanted to play Multiplayer, haven't done so since college days ! Not a fan of MMOs ... rather like playing with a bunch of 4-5 people (Diablo II, Baldur's Gate, Dungeon Siege I and II)

Rules : D3d latest edition

Maps/Game: Nukeu decides will not reveal unless necessary

The beauty of the game is the open endness, basically you can try to do anything within a certain limit, and nukeu will handle the effect of your actions on the environment.

Back