Duolingo family plan sharing

ninjenstein

Disciple
Hey all, is anyone interested in buying a Duolingo family plan? It’s 1799/yr and can be split amongst up to 6 people.

I think it’s great if you’re learning new languages like me because it lets you skip all ads that you get after each exercise.

Even between two people the family plan is worth it, because the individual plan is 1379/yr

Attachments

• IMG_0057.png
    IMG_0057.png
    465.5 KB · Views: 38
Okay, so sorry about this. I got the 12 month plan that's shown here, because it's listed below the family plan, so I thought this must be the 12-month version of the family plan (right?). But turns out it's not the family plan, it's the individual plan (wtf?). Now I'm stuck with the individual plan's 14 day free trail, so either somebody else can take initiative and get the family plan, or we'll have to wait for 14 days until my free trial period is over (I've already cancelled it, btw).

If somebody else is taking initiative, please be careful when choosing the plans. It's confusing. Also please check and let us know if you can pay for the family plan for the whole year upfront instead of month-by-month, as I'm not sure if this option is available. Upfront payment will will be easier to manage than paying monthly. So who's taking initiative?
1729747390089.png

Back