Monitors Dust Cover for a LCD Monitor

Ok well 1st of all Techno_Funky has gone Wide Screen babay!!!!! bought a Samsung 940BW on sunday (my bday :D) ,so here's another member added to the WS club :hap2: .

Allrite onto the question i intent to ask you people.I wanted to know what do fellow lcd monitor users here cover the lcd with when not using them i.e what type of dust cover do you people use .

Iam a bit uncomfortable with those plastic covers you get in the market i fear they would scratch the screen also a cloth leaves lints onto the screen, as of now iam using the white bag that came with the monitor.

So i would be happy to know what do others use as a dust cover for lcd's.

:)

An old curtain on my Samsung 740N - lint free - same for my computer case and keyboard - stitched at home - double layer ....

Eazy said:
An old curtain on my Samsung 740N - lint free - same for my computer case and keyboard - stitched at home - double layer ....
do you take orders ? :eek:hyeah:

@below :rofl:

Chaos said:
That dust cover of urs looks like a KKK costume :rofl:

YES ....that is its second use ....I cover my head with it when I am going to pay a visit to someone in the dead of night with a burning cross in my hand .... used when someone in the forums bugs me too much :mad:

@bottle .... took me months to get this lot done doubt could convince BOSS-LADY to make more :(

My computer runs 24x7 .... so no cover...i have found that LCD's tend to get less dirty than the CRT ie on the screen .... so a wipe with a lint free cloth every now and then should be ok ...

i guess ....

Ahh!! eazys solution looks quite good have to ask my mom to stich me one and sharekhan i too have heard crt's attract more dust rather than an lcd.

Other than that are there any special covers available in the market

Back