PC Peripherals dvd writer

Go for the Benq 1650...

OT : @mods : there are way too many threads for this same topic...i think we shld maintain an 'A' list for hardware(if it isnt already in place)

Personally I don't like Sony ODDs. I'm using Sony too, but most of them (including mine) have hardware locks on the speed. Next time I'm buying a Benq.

go for Liteon Lightscribe CD/DVD-R/RW drive u may find it with Sejutronics on Lamington Road. I donn remember the exact model no but i got an award from digit some months back, it was about come to india in april just have an word with these guys . This info will be applicable only if you stay in mumbai.

Hi,
Friend the best & latest one would be Sony 820A. U can buy it for Rs.3,000/= (Hyderabad)
felicis_1985 said:
recommend a good DVD writer

no combo i already have a cd writer.

and price in hyderabad if possible

thanx in advance

Get a sony 810A if you can't get the benq 1650. The 810A is the same as the wonderful 1640 drive. Do not get the 820A since its based on a lightscribe drive and has pretty sad write quality.

tryanna find Lite-on Super AllWrite SHM-165P6S Best DVD R/RW supports all DVD formats and is around 3k donn remember the exact prize, but I' am sure you will be an happy and satisfied burner with this product, also it won Digit Gold Award in February 2006.

shahbaaz_vision said:
tryanna find Lite-on Super AllWrite SHM-165P6S Best DVD R/RW supports all DVD formats and is around 3k donn remember the exact prize, but I' am sure you will be an happy and satisfied burner with this product, also it won Digit Gold Award in February 2006.

Shabaaz tryanna read feedback on TE on the Benq 1650 and what prize members got it for

Well, I had a Benq 1640 which I gave to my frend, bought a 1650 just last month.

Well as far as my opinion goes, a 1640 is slightly better than the 1650 at least on DVD-R media.So if one can find the Sony DRU-810A , its the drive u can go for.

Back