PC Peripherals e6300 + 19 inch TFT - Zenith PC only 31K??

Sanav3

Adept
hey ppl...

a friend of mine noticed this in TOI mumbai edition today - page 15
check on The Times of India ePaper
Zenith PC C2D3 for 31K + 1.5K...some handling charges

e6300 + Intel D 946GZIS
256 MB DDR-2 533 MHz
80 GB SATA
Onboard Graphics + Audio + LAN
Mouse + KB
19 Inch TFT

for 31K.... is there somethin fishy? or its da normal cost??
hes looking forward to buy this configuration....

256 ram with core 2 duo 6300 is going to make the system wrk like a dying horse... tell him to buy 1 gig more ram if he wants to see the potential of that PC :)

an E6300 with the cheapes mobo and 256mb ram would cost around 15k approx.. and a 19" TFT comes for over 15k ... add a 80gb hdd a mouse + kb, a case and PSU for another 3-4k ...
So there should be a catch :p .. or its a brilliant offer

My friend bought almost a similar config from zenith for 36k incl. all tax and handling charge with 17" LCD though. The system is damn slow with 256Mb ram, and that 17" LCD :S yuck, better get a decent CRT instead.

Saiyan said:
My friend bought almost a similar config from zenith for 36k incl. all tax and handling charge with 17" LCD though. The system is damn slow with 256Mb ram, and that 17" LCD :S yuck, better get a decent CRT instead.
I agree, the zenith branded lcd's are not that good, atleast the 15" weren't, dunno who makes it for them.

What an unbalanced PC. These branded PC makers just make use of the reputation or hype created by one or two components to promote the whole PC. In this case its a Core 2 Duo machine irrespective of the other components used.

I once even saw an ad for some branded PC that said that thier PC had Highend nVivia graphics. turned out that the PC has a Geforce FX 5200. :rofl:

Another time an aqaintance was asking me about my graphics card. I told him that I have a 6800GT with 256MB Memory and that I got it for 25k. He tells me that I was duped and that he Got a 512MB card for a lot less. turns out that he has a 6200TC with upto 512MB memory. :rofl:

Too overpriced for the specs.. U can build a good E6400 system with 2gb ram for that price.

And for some reasons. Zenith PC sux.... They dont deserve to be called a branded pc.

lord_nemesis said:
Another time an aqaintance was asking me about my graphics card. I told him that I have a 6800GT with 256MB Memory and that I got it for 25k. He tells me that I was duped and that he Got a 512MB card for a lot less. turns out that he has a 6200TC with upto 512MB memory. :rofl:

Yeah man, same with most of my friends, i used to explain them before, now i don't care much... don't want to waste my time.

shado_chazzer_killer said:
Too overpriced for the specs.. U can build a good E6400 system with 2gb ram for that price.

And for some reasons. Zenith PC sux.... They dont deserve to be called a branded pc.

a c2d 6400 + 2gb ram system for 31k! :S plzz enlighten me how? :bleh:

this system sucks as far as performance is concerned, but the pricing is quite decent

^^ You may have to dump that 19 inch tft and 256 mb ram(and get 2gb) too along with the PSU if you wanna play some decent games. So if you remove all the unwanted stuff from this computer , you will end up with the proccy and mobo!!

superczar,arrow..

read the full specifications :p
256 mb ram, onboard sound and video and a 945chipset mobo... u gotta dump everything except the LCD and the proccy to be able to play games :p

IceFusion said:
superczar,arrow..

read the full specifications :p

256 mb ram, onboard sound and video and a 945chipset mobo... u gotta dump everything except the LCD and the proccy to be able to play games :p

Its a 946 chipset rather than 945. It has GMA 3000 like the G965. But the specifications on Intel site says that it supports 533MHz and 800MHz FSB and no mention of 1066 MHz. maybe its for the new 4k series Core 2 chips that are comming up. Any way a C2D would be best on a 965 or 975

shado_chazzer_killer said:

Can u help me build a pc for around 25k - 30k using E6400 and 1Gb ram. I need it for my friend and am totally :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: . Please give the detailed specs of the components required.

Back