E6600 + Asus P5W DH Deluxe + 2 GB CellShock PC2 8000

thanks people :D

bodka said:
How long did it take to get the DDR2?

About a week and it took that long mainly due to some miscommunication and and technical problems at DHL's end :( . The order was processed last tuesday and shipped the same day. It was cleared in Delhi by wednesday night and then all hell broke loose at DHL. Thier network links were down and no status updates, finally after much pestering though e-mail and phone, yesterday I came to know that it was at the local DHL office since the last 4 days :mad: . I went there and picked it up yesterday.

Sandy said:
wow congrts aweosme :hap2:

nemesis
those kits will easily do 4-4-4-12 at 1000 with 2.2V ;)

yeah, It should do that and thats the point of ordering it :D . Initally it was detected and set to 667Mhz 5-5-5 and for the present I changed it to 800 MHz 4-4-4-10 with voltage on Auto (should not be more than 2.0~2.1V I think). Will experiment with it on the weekend.

lord_nemesis said:
thanks people :D

About a week and it took that long mainly due to some miscommunication and and technical problems at DHL's end :( . The order was processed last tuesday and shipped the same day. It was cleared in Delhi by wednesday night and then all hell broke loose at DHL. Thier network links were down and no status updates, finally after much pestering though e-mail and phone, yesterday I came to know that it was at the local DHL office since the last 4 days :mad: . I went there and picked it up yesterday.

wanted to ask some q's.
how much did the shipping cost? & were there any problems with the customs. also did u undervalue the product. if yes then to what value.

Back