(E7200,G31,Tagan 600w PSU,8800GT,2GB transcend stick,80GB seagate,ep630) more to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

Disciple
I have a mid-end gaming rig +lotsa other stuff for sale

reason for sale- got Dell studio 15 :tongue: and moving to a different city for college very soon so desktop not feasible there

MSI 8800GT OC dual slot limited edition model with factory OC of 10% and can be oced upto 25% easily i.e 750Mhz core/1780 shader and 2100 memory,
runs rock solid and cool becoz of the dual slot cooler , 2 years warranty left

4.6K shipped or 4.9K shipped from ebay listing sold to RoBoGhOsT

E7200
- never abused it too much trying to OC it like hell but it can be OCed to 4Ghz on P35 and P45 board easily ,over 2 years warranty left

4k shipped or 4.15k shipped from ebay Still Available

gigabyte GA G31 M S2L mobo, very decent mobo as everyone knows , was able to OC my E7200 on it to 3.4Ghz stable on stock cooler which is pretty decent, over 2 years warranty left

2.1k shipped from ebay sold to karmicanomaly

Transcend 2GB single stick DDR2 800Mhz powerchip RAM , one hell of a overclocker, does 1GHz + stable without BSOD'ing the system , over 2 years warranty left

1050Rs shipped or 1.1k shipped from ebay sold to thomasjude47

seagate 80GB IDE hard disk- working perfectly fine from the last 3 years and has no bad sectors, still has 2 years warranty left

1k shipped or 1050Rs from ebay sold to c2quado

(in this pic the HDD which can be seen properly is the one i wanna sell , the HDD which is covered by the paper is a 640Gig WD which i will use for external backup HDD)
Tagan TG 600 U37 PSU , really a very good PSU which is good enough for a core i7 rig wid GTX 295 ,just two months old

3.8k shipped from ebay sold to vercetti

Creative EP-630 -everyone knows abt it so no description needed :bleh: ,does'nt hav warranty left but working perfect

425Rs shipped , will list it on ebay if anyone wants to use ebay's 250Rs off coupon on it :eek:hyeah: sold to iq6886

Nokia HS-45 earphone - these come with Nokia N95 8GB, hav'nt used it ever and they are as good as new :D

250Rs shipped or can be listed on ebay for 250 off coupon still available

more stuff to come

lowballers can go to a cricket stadium and practice bowling :rofl: ,but no lowballing will be tolerated on the thread :no:

these are the best prices which i have quoted so dont waste time here as they wont be changed and i have given option of ebay too for using Rs 250/10%/15% off coupons so that makes things really cheap , if you wanna buy cheaper then ebay option is there , if no then dont bother to post here and crap my thread.

for buying multiple items pm me for combo offer as shipping will be reduced and i may give mouse or keyboard for PHREEE :eek:hyeah:

The guy who pays first will get the item, no holding business anymore coz some guys are just fooling around :mad: :no:

@rishabh.asthana

payment details for RAM already sent to thomasjude47 , if he somehow backs out then u will get the RAM

Rs 3650 deposited in ur HDFC account. Should be reflected by evening or night.
Kindly ship the PSU by tomorrow itself so That i can receive this by Friday:D
Take care of packaging dude...don't miss out anything else u would have to reship:cool2:

The following Items no longer on hold coz the buyers are not responding

now the first one to pay for them gets it

E7200
Gigabyte GA G31 M S2L
Transcend 2 GB RAM
Seagate 80GB HDD
EP630
HS45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back