FS: Laptop Early 2014 Apple Macbook Air: Intel Core i5 Mint Condition barely used

mach9

Das Layzeemeister
Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
Purchase Date
Nov 30, 2014
Shipping Charges
Local buyers only
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Unused
Selling off my early 2014 Macbook Air. It's barely been used all these years as I was based outside the country and nobody else really used Mac in the house. Condition is literally MINT.

It's been lying around unused ever since. Mostly lazy to get around to selling this.

It has been service by Apple once to clear some contact issue with the charging port, other than that there have been no issues. I lost the original charger over the years and so bought a replacement charger Artis brand. Works fine with no issues.

Battery life is great and low cycle count (as it was lying unused).

It has been covered all around by a imported bestskinsever clearskin and there's no damage to the finish/body whatsoever. any discoloration/stains are on the clearskin only. Pics attached.

My purchase thread was here: https://techenclave.com/threads/after-19-years-of-windows-pc-its-a-mac.170710/

Looking for a quick sale. This will be Mumbai buyers in-person only. Not shipping.

This will make for an ideal companion for anyone into light work/college students/general purpose usage

Item: 2014 Macbook Air Intel Core i5 CPU/5000 Graphics/4GB RAM/128GB Flash memory

Warranty: No

Items included: Macbook + Artis Charger (Original charger was lost). Have the original box and the invoice lying around. Was purchased from Maple store Phoenix Mills Store.

Shipping: NO. Strictly local sale.

Reason for sale: Unused, need cash.

Notes: This is as is where is sale. No testing warranty/no returns. Buyers are welcome to check the macbook in person. Can meet at a convenient location in Mumbai if required.

Price: 22,000 negotiable. Cash only.

Any issues with the price - appreciate if you can PM me and we can discuss concerns.

06bI1o3.jpg

UwLzCFO.jpg

jhnCtZ9.jpg

v9szYqo.jpg

MyAYio8.jpg

66epY6m.jpg

QJoF0Yj.jpg

Back