Early Birthday Gift :D

havent made a thread in a while, got these babies as a surprise last night, had'nt heard em in a long time. ... completely took me by surprise, the detail, seperation, everything just involves u into the music. absolutely love them.. 8 days to go for my birthday and i couldnt have asked for a better gift. toxic's back into headfi guys! :head2:

for those who dont know, they are ATH-A900

Audio-Technica - Products - Headphones - Hi-Fi - ATH-A900

Attachments

• DSC01920.jpg
    DSC01920.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 205
  • DSC01923.jpg
    DSC01923.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 197
thanks @Faraz and @hari - have no clue which one to get! lol im gonna see if i can find a e10 to try :p really dont feel there is anything missing right now though

Last edited by a moderator:
@6pack - thanks

@shash - its verryyy neutral, everything to me sounds perfect, mids r slightly fwd but i like that sort of sound, bass is good quality, soundstage is nice n wide, its very different coming from my last cans, the ultrasone hfi780, those were crazy bassy . much more fwd mids and bright. i much prefer these to them, best cans ive owned so far for sure, they r a keeper. :)

@ jeri - thanks bro, hope ur doing good :)

@thanks for the quick intro with the sound signature. On flipkart they are 14 point something thousand!! I dint realize these are so pricey(pricey part is coming from someone who is using sony mdr xd-200:p so please don't mind)

Happy Birthday Bro

Those are pretty nice audiophile cans to begin the game.Though i seriously recommend to get a decent amp like Fiio E10 or Hud Mx -1 :)

@shash - i started my headfi trip from the xdr100 so i totally know what ur coming from. i got it as a gift but i know its cheaper then the flipkart pricing cuz was bought directly from pristine note. all i can say is that its totallly worth the price :)
@Nalin - thanks bro but bday's on the 17th and i been in this game from a long time, so its not a begining, I was just on downgraded gear :p , on a lookout for the amp, will keep both of them in mind, thanks

Back