Early Birthday Gift.

a week more to go but what a surprise, my girlfriend's at it again :eek:hyeah:

Lenovo G570AH-i5 (specs in the sig)

dsc01428e.jpg

dsc01434j.jpg

dsc01433l.jpg

dsc01429g.jpg

its a awesome machine, sandy bridge power, brushed aluminum in the inner shell, feels super sturdy.. grainy trackpad has double touch scrolling just like the mbp, directx11 card.. windows 7 / ready for 8 aswell.. back on windows after long but digging it. its my primary rig @ the moment. :D

HailStonE said:
If that's the case then you are with the wrong girl...:p
^^ If that's not the case, then the girl is probably with the wrong guy!! :p

@ OP: Congrats. U are lucky to have both: the cool lappy and a sweet girlfriend!! :D

SO what did you give your girlfriend to get this?

I've never gifted nor received anything as costly from my girlfriend, but thats cause it's not my money to spend, I'm just a student, just outta school.

But I cherish the little(or a bit big) things I get from her

@ farazbhai - thank you!

@ gamingstill - once u start thinkin what ur gifting is an expense .. thats the end man!

@ hailstone - thanks dude

@ nehal - thank you! and i agree on your agreement of both! hahaha

@ shadow - thanks for the wishes

@ comp@addict what did i give... hmm well for starters i've had this relation trouble free for 11 years now, so thats 11 years of love that i've given. we've both gifted each other alot of things, be it valentine's or birthdays .. i started dating her when i was 17 so i totally know where ur coming from,, one of the first things she gifted me was a cd.. and as we both started to earn our own money.. we started gifting each other more and more.. not coz we had to.. but coz we wanted too.. also it all depends on what your relation is based upon and from person to person. we both like gifting each other expensive things. i guess im lucky and more importantly blessed. :eek:hyeah:

now coming to the materialistic things, ive given her two dslr's nikon d40 / canon d500 / nintendo wii / ultimate ears tf10's / macbook pro / blackberry 8900 / blackberry 9780 / ipad 16gb.. and many many more small things which i dont even remember. any more questions?

@ faheembhai - thanks alot bro!!! hope your exams goin good! :)

toxicdrift said:
@ comp@addict what did i give... hmm well for starters i've had this relation trouble free for 11 years now, so thats 11 years of love that i've given. we've both gifted each other alot of things, be it valentine's or birthdays .. i started dating her when i was 17 so i totally know where ur coming from,, one of the first things she gifted me was a cd.. and as we both started to earn our own money.. we started gifting each other more and more.. not coz we had to.. but coz we wanted too.. also it all depends on what your relation is based upon and from person to person. we both like gifting each other expensive things. i guess im lucky and more importantly blessed. :eek:hyeah:

now coming to the materialistic things, ive given her two dslr's nikon d40 / canon d500 / nintendo wii / ultimate ears tf10's / macbook pro / blackberry 8900 / blackberry 9780 / ipad 16gb.. and many many more small things which i dont even remember. any more questions?
Put this in a new showoff thread. :p

Congrats bro! :D

Back