Audio Earpads/cushion replacement for JBL Quantum 100s?

I use replacement ear pads from a brand called crysendo for most of my headphones. But it looks like they don't have ear pads in stock for the quantum 100. They do have stock for other quantum models though. You could give them a try if you think they'll fit.

Also, if you're only worried about the looks, these days you get something called ear pad covers. They are simple cloth based wraps with elastic bands to hold them over the cushions (like fitted bedsheets for your ear pads, if you will). You can give them a try. They should conform to the shape of your ear pads.

check this out: https://www.flipkart.com/crysendo-f...vq3oJXuhlb-SOWJxXOA7jXA9PgVmBVqsaAuE9EALw_wcB

Also, if you're only worried about the looks, these days you get something called ear pad covers. They are simple cloth based wraps with elastic bands to hold them over the cushions (like fitted bedsheets for your ear pads, if you will). You can give them a try. They should conform to the shape of your ear pads.
Oh, I didn't know these existed. These will help me out as the foam itself is in quite nice shape just the outer fake leather layer is peeling off. I will give them a try. Thanks.

Do these if at all, muffle any sound?

Back