Earphones like Klipsh S4, Hippo VB etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have Klipsch S4i.........want to sell for 3800/-...

I bought it directly from Klipsch main dealer (Mumbai) of India......got it shipped to Chennai...

bought few months back.....but rarely used.....

cos my Nokia N78 won't detect it....it plays fine on ipods, iphones, mp3 players, even on other Nokias or other handsets.......

but bcos this has included mic....my N78 becomes choosy and detects as an unknown attachment....:(

this is S4i....only main difference b/w S4 and S4i is the included Mic in S4i......Sound Quality, build all same...

I am two minds right now:huh:....I really like the Superb sound Quality n everything...it's very very comfy.....but I use my N78 for my daily usage....ipod only once a week...so it's rarely getting used.....

PM if interested

I have the Klipsch Image S2...bought on 5th Feb 2010 with warranty for the next two years. I have hardly used it and am looking to upgrade to the S4 with remote for my iPhone 3GS. The current price for the earphones is 2.6K @ Mumbai. I am willing to sell at 2K. The phones will come with the original box, pouch, ear tips et al. Let me know if you are interested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back