eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra

Skilled
Important Information - Please Read !
(Update - 27th Jan 2009)

- Please abide by the terms & conditions set by eBay.

- Discussing activity such as creating duplicate accounts, etc. is not allowed. Do note that eBay will take necessary action and/or ban such accounts.
- Please do not request Dealers to post links to their eBay deals here as this will lead to their accounts being banned.

---------------------

Latest Coupons/Items updated 27th April 2009 4PM

15% off
DOHCWEREVV
Max. discount Rs.500
Valid till 28th April '09
-15% off coupon Max discount Rs 500 Valid till 28th April

Please read through the thread and everything should be clear. Afterall its for your own savings and for saving 1000 bucks or more , if you cant read through a few pages , then I dont know what to say :p

kumaranuj said:
Friends i had bought this player
http://cgi.ebay.in/1GB-MP3-Player-MINI-SMALL-Flouro-Colour-CLIP-1-GB-mp-3_W0QQitemZ170296736500QQcmdZViewItemQQptZIN_MP3_Players?hash=item170296736500&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A1|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318

I am able to listen the songs preinstalled in it but my Pc having windows XP is not able to recognise it so i am not able to copy more songs to it please help me in this regard.
thanks. BTW the pleayer is good enough to buy .
Is your computer recognizing this device when you connect it through USB? you should see a pop-up message at the right bottom corner of your window and you can also check through device manager whether there is any issue in recogzing this usb device.
Also, you can try in any other computer to see whether it's something to do with ur pc drivers.

Update on 1TB Maxtor (Hyderabad seller),

I just spoke with him today evening regarding delivery, and he said he has received the HDD back, and will be sent by First Flight Courier tomorrow.

The shipping detalis for the same will be provided tomorrow evening.

spoiltteenbrat said:
^^^ Well then plz give a description of the product as well, as looking for every id would be troublesome :)

that was just an example, whoever wants to post the products here, can always just type in the title as well
Another eg:
Item id: 350157137690
Product: NIKON COOLPIX L18 8MP DIGICAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back