Ebay Refund help!

greenhorn

Patron
I'm a bit of a noob at ebay, so looking for help from someone who knows their way around ebay :ashamed:
I bought a bunch of screen protectors for my atrix 2, but when I recieved them, though the packaging claims atrix 2, they're clearly for a smaller phone. I emailed the seller, who replied
no issue sir
u cna initialte refund than i will
refund u, if u dont do tahn plz give em ur buyer id, paisa pay id and ebay registered email id so that i cna email to ebay to refund u

I imagine I have to initiate a refund process. I still haven't marked the item as received. What exactly should I do? I went into the ebay menu, and it seems to say I have to wait for 10 days if i want to claim item not as described. So pretty confused right now :confused1:

can I do that right now, (the only option I can find right now is "item not recieved") or should I mark it recieved and THEN apply for item not as described ( or do I have to wait for 10 days)

wait for 10 days from payment.
then it should enable claim option.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

all the best.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

go to ebay protection center at bottom of ebay.in homepage.
their you will find flow chart about how to proceed about it.

I'm a bit of a noob at ebay, so looking for help from someone who knows their way around ebay :ashamed:
I bought a bunch of screen protectors for my atrix 2, but when I recieved them, though the packaging claims atrix 2, they're clearly for a smaller phone. I emailed the seller, who replied

I imagine I have to initiate a refund process. I still haven't marked the item as received. What exactly should I do? I went into the ebay menu, and it seems to say I have to wait for 10 days if i want to claim item not as described. So pretty confused right now :confused1:

Just mark item not received and you will get immediate refund. Claim process will take at least a month.

dear sir
u can initiate refund for "item not recieved"
and from my side i will approve refudn same time
as u initiate refund pzl tell me so taht i cna approve refund also
Off to initiate INR Refund. Thanks guys :D
EDIT: apparently I have to wait 7 days :ashamed:

Back