ECS GeForce 9600GT Accelero S2 512MB (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

titana

Adept
1. Selling my ECS GeForce 9600GT Accelero S2 512MB ,Equipped with Arctic Cooling Accelero S2 Passive VGA Cooler , it works great without any problem and it is in great condition . got all the stuff that comes in box and it has KMD warranty .
2. warranty cover from Invoice 36 months for parts and 24 months for part and labor.
3. Purchase Date : 16-3-2008

SOLD
PICS :

Re: ECS GeForce 9600GT Accelero S2 512MB

Should there be 2 black plastic clips securing the cooler? :S

And was this bought directly from Newegg via KMD or someone who had bought via KMD? :)

that is a great card. i am currently using it in my main rig. works very well & is dead silent :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Should there be 2 black plastic clips securing the cooler? :S
And was this bought directly from Newegg via KMD or someone who had bought via KMD? :)
I am not sure about black plastic , let me check i have another one in my bedroom rig.
Via KMD.

titana said:
I am not sure about black plastic , let me check i have another one in my bedroom rig.
Via KMD.

Correct man, I found the the black plastic it was inside my HAF 932.....
Thread updated with new pics...

Who is handling RMA for ECS in India?
as you said "2. warranty cover from Invoice 36 months for parts and 24 months for part and labor." Does it mean, after 24 months one has to pay for labor charges if any thing goes wrong with the card?

MrRIG said:
Who is handling RMA for ECS in India?
as you said "2. warranty cover from Invoice 36 months for parts and 24 months for part and labor." Does it mean, after 24 months one has to pay for labor charges if any thing goes wrong with the card?
1. I purchased it via KMD from USA Newegg. So, he will handle the RMA if needed....

2. Yes.

please check current market pricing for 9600GT and revise accordingly.

Warranty was 2 years iirc.

A friend sold his 2 sparingly used exactly similar cards, bought via KMD, for 3.7K each iirc, a year back. :)

buddy price is very high as newone is of 4.7k at deltapage check and revise the price

Re: ECS GeForce 9600GT Accelero S2 512MB (Price Drop)

Yo, could you post a clearer picture from the side? How tall is the cooler?

arjie said:
Yo, could you post a clearer picture from the side? How tall is the cooler?

Thread updated with side pic.....

Hmmm.. Nice GFX card... please quote me a good price through PM and I'll reply and we can see if we can work out something.. I live in gurgaon BTW and can come and pick it up.. No shipping hassles...

Can i intall a fan over the heatsink if I want to....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back