Edifier C3

Status
Not open for further replies.

naru80

Disciple
I got the speakers last week after reading this post:

http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/edifier-c3-116606.html

BIG mistake.

I'm a huge bass-head and I found the speakers lacking (though they're exceptional in every other department)

Since I got them from Nehru Place there was no way of auditioning them. Only after i installed them at home that I realised they're not me.

So now I want to get rid of them and get the Logitech z2300 with its volcanic bass.

I got 'em for 6.5k (That's not my asking price though, I'll obviously knock it down a bit) with one year guarantee (Edifier service is pretty good -- when I thought I hadnt installed them properly, they sent a guy over to help!!).

Anyone interested pls PM me. Not willing to ship cause they weigh a ton (they anyway seem to be cheaper elsewhere).

[attachment=6393:11764.attach]

Attachments

• edifier2.jpg
    edifier2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 106
  • edifier4.jpg
    edifier4.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 106
  • edifier5.jpg
    edifier5.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 107
  • edifier3.jpg
    edifier3.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 114
  • edifier6.jpg
    edifier6.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 113
  • edifier1.jpg
    edifier1.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 121
Go for them. I have these and they are AWESOME !

Dude... the bass depending on your room size can be really awesome. I play some kick ass dubstep on it and i can totally feel the bass !

dhruvrock2000 said:
Go for them. I have these and they are AWESOME !

Dude... the bass depending on your room size can be really awesome. I play some kick ass dubstep on it and i can totally feel the bass !
Thanks for the leg up dude. They really are awesome -- please somebody take them away from me.

I guess speakers' performance depends upon the quality of the sound card, I've got MX-5021 running on Creative SB X-Fi Fatality Platinum 7.1, and the sounds card gives a maximum output of 106dB which makes it sound good, however an onboard sound card gives an output of no more than 80dB, may be thats why you are lacking good quality sound.

Also, you did not mention expected price ..!

Apart from the fact that you got em for 6.5K buddy difficult to know what price you are selling them.If you quote the price as per forum, rules it will help a lot.

Expected price is 6.1 k -- a reduction of 5%. With the bill and the remaining 11.5 months of warranty.

Please remember they've hardly been used -- as good as new. I unpacked it very carefully so u can also have the satisfaction of getting it in a sealed box, with plastic covers, et all.

Obviously they can be demoed before I put it back in the box.

They already cost Rs.6100/- at NP, so its a reduction of 0% not 5% and I guess 15 days are equal to a month, no thread crapping however the correct price for them should be between 5k-5.5k

Where do they cost 6.1?

I spent an entire day, hunting the entire length and breadth of nehru place before buying. There are exactly three shops -- i can give you their contact info too -- where u get these for 6.5k. The rest go as high as 7.2k.

I know theres is a thread where someone claims to have got it for 6.1k from Ritech Computers. But I sat at the shop and talked with the owner -- Amit Chachra -- for more than an hour. And he wouldn't budge from 6.5k.

I also have the number of the Edifier distributer in Delhi -- he's based somewhere near Pitampura. If you're willing to travel that far he's willing to give it for 6.3k. He'll deliver it at home for 6.5k.

And how, pray, is 15 days equal to a month??

There are also threads here where people have got it for 4.5k in hyderabad and bangalore a year back. So by your bogus logic, this is actually being sold at a fat premium after one year!

naru80 said:
Where do they cost 6.1?

I spent an entire day, hunting the entire length and breadth of nehru place before buying. There are exactly three shops -- i can give you their contact info too -- where u get these for 6.5k. The rest go as high as 7.2k.

I know theres is a thread where someone claims to have got it for 6.1k from Ritech Computers. But I sat at the shop and talked with the owner -- Amit Chachra -- for more than an hour. And he wouldn't budge from 6.5k.

I also have the number of the Edifier distributer in Delhi -- he's based somewhere near Pitampura. If you're willing to travel that far he's willing to give it for 6.3k. He'll deliver it at home for 6.5k.

And how, pray, is 15 days equal to a month??

There are also threads here where people have got it for 4.5k in hyderabad and bangalore a year back. So by your bogus logic, this is actually being sold at a fat premium after one year!
I guess you hunted down wrong corner at NP.. also it does not mean that the product is not available for a cost you couldn't get.

15 days = 1 month means.. you had posted it as 15 days old and by the time its sold it'll be another 15 days which makes it 1 month... simple.

^ Enough of thread crapping. Read rules before posting in Market Threads. If you know the Name and Phone no of the shop post here else refrain from posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back