Android EID NOT AVAILABLE/Samsung Galaxy S22(E-SIM)

Guys I'm not able to retrieve my S22's EID which is necessary to avail E-SIM service from Jio. In EID status in about section, it's showing the message "EID not available". Anyone else facing same issue with Galaxy S22?

I’m using S22 and for me it’s there.

Check your box it’s should be there if it’s not there then you cannot use Jio simcard on it though u can use Airtel they don’t need EiD for esim.

629773bb-2e16-49a9-a2ba-aee89f2b3b18.jpg

Guys what is the proper method to investigate if my S22 is an Exynos variant or Snapdragon Gen 1? I tried out this random app from play store called Device Info HW

@Avinash4348

Any standard device information app (like the one you downloaded) should do the job.

You can also take a look at the Software information page (located under Settings => About Phone) on your device to know the model number. Only the SM-S90xB variant (e.g. the European model) got the Exynos chip this time. The SM-S90xE (global unlocked, which includes the Indian variant as well), SM-S90x0 (China, Taiwan, Hong Kong), SM-S90xN (South Korea), SM-S90xU/U1 (USA), and SM-S90xW (Canada) are all under the Snapdragon umbrella.

Is the battery drain issue common on all Samsung Galaxy S22 phones?

Guys I'm looking for a tempered glass which works with the indisplay fingerprint sensor for Samsung Galaxy S22

Back