Electrobot not dispatching my product

So I ordered a CPU cooler from electrobot.co.in on 4th Feb and paid through NEFT.
For 2 days it showed "Order Pending" and then on 6th Feb I got an email that the order has been confirmed and the product would be dispatched in under 48 hours. It is 10th Feb and still no news about it. Have called, mailed, texted on WhatsApp and fb but no reply.

The shop is 23 Kms from my place and I can go there but what if they say that online orders can not be picked up by the customer. What to do now? I am unable to use my PC properly without it.

Anybody who can help out?

You can pick up from their store before its dispatched (given you bought from electrobot website). Their store is just above the dtdc ground floor office. You can pm me for their number. Went there just yesterday for RMA...

I'm having a similar issue. Placed an order for a PSU on the 7th. They assured me it'll ship the next day and it'll reach me the day after (I'm relatively close too). Hasn't been shipped till date. I also paid via the bank transfer method.

However calling them was helpful and they said they'll ship it soon. Lets see.

You can pick up from their store before its dispatched (given you bought from electrobot website). Their store is just above the dtdc ground floor office. You can pm me for their number. Went there just yesterday for RMA...
Please PM me their number. The numbers mentioned on their website are of no use.
I'm having a similar issue. Placed an order for a PSU on the 7th. They assured me it'll ship the next day and it'll reach me the day after (I'm relatively close too). Hasn't been shipped till date. I also paid via the bank transfer method.

However calling them was helpful and they said they'll ship it soon. Lets see.
The reviews were kinda fine on Amazon and even on Google. Don't know why they are being a PITA. Maybe they focus more on prebuilds rather than single components.

same situation, no one is picking up the calls or replying to "raise ticket" thing.

Hi can you send it to me as well pls, would be a huge help.

No one is gonna pickup the call. I have now 3-4 numbers of people working there but nobody picks up.

Anyways, I went there today and just got back. The CPU cooler wasn't in stock with them but they had an open box cooler available and were also giving an extra fan free of cost.
I didn't take that but got a Cougar Forza 50 as it had bigger heatsink and better fan. Had to pay 746 extra for that.
Haven't got the bill yet as the person who manages that is on leave due to his marriage. Hopefully, will get the bill in few days.

I also enquired about the SMPS of Dentfuse and that was also not in stock. They offered CX750M with no extra cost but that's in black color and Dentfuse needs white colored SMPS. They didn't confirm the availability date but said it would take a while.

It seems like a pattern, they sell products which are out of stock on their website, but then don't ship them while making excuses.
Also regarding the PSU, the color was surely a reason, however upon further inspection I just noticed "at no extra cost" was kinda bs from their part. They are themselves selling the CX750M at rate cheaper than what I actually paid for the CX750F. Facing a similar issue now with Elitehubs as well. Ordered a cabinet about 3-4 days ago, which was supposed to be shipped in about 48hours, still hasn't shipped, messages for update are being met with a "will update soon".

Looks like I'm either too accustomed to Amazon's flawless shipping, or my first experiences purchasing directly from the retailers were bad by chance.

It seems like a pattern, they sell products which are out of stock on their website, but then don't ship them while making excuses.
Also regarding the PSU, the color was surely a reason, however upon further inspection I just noticed "at no extra cost" was kinda bs from their part. They are themselves selling the CX750M at rate cheaper than what I actually paid for the CX750F. Facing a similar issue now with Elitehubs as well. Ordered a cabinet about 3-4 days ago, which was supposed to be shipped in about 48hours, still hasn't shipped, messages for update are being met with a "will update soon".

Looks like I'm either too accustomed to Amazon's flawless shipping, or my first experiences purchasing directly from the retailers were bad by chance.
Could be either. But from my experience, I am gonna stick to reliable websites or just go to Nehru Place and pick up the stuff myself. Saves the hassle. Suppose you get the product after 1 month of ordering, I don't think they are gonna give you an extra month of warranty but let's see. Pls update us when you do receive your SMPS.

Btw, the person who met me there is Vibhuti and he seemed nice.
But another customer (an uncle aged around 50) came there when I was there and he was facing some issue as well. He was first sitting in the service area. I didn't hear everything properly as I was in different room but it turned into a heated argument and uncle was saying and I quote "It's your duty to provide doorstep service and not just get the money and let the customer face delays"

Looks like his PC was not getting picked up for repair or maybe some part was not being picked up for RMA and he had to come there himself.
Either ways, I am gonna stick to mdcomputers, vedantcomputers, Amazon, pcshop, primeabgb and Nehru Place.

Guys, I had one experience with with these electrobot guys. They are non-professional and lazy.
The only order I placed till date was a cabinet and after calling twice they shipped the item after 10-12 days.
They simply procure item from some different seller or somewhere and then they ship it. So it takes many days.
Psssibly they may fail to arrange your item and proceed with a refund but they make us frustrated.
Just avoid future purchases from here unless you can't find the item anywhere else. I hope you get your item soon , stay calm and wait for now ...........

Hmm.. it has been a long time (a year back) but I had bought few items and they delivered. Shipping was a trifle late but it was alright. I suppose we need to be more careful of them now.

Small update on this, Elitehubs were out of stock on the cabinet as well hence weren't shipping, told me over call today. Said they'll update expected date for shipping by evening, let's see.

Edit: Slight update, I wasn't expecting a call but Elitehubs did call me back and informed me that the shipment will reach them in about 2 days, following which they'll ship my cabinet. I have no issue with this type of customer service. If there is some delay, inform the customer ahead of time instead of keeping him/her in dark.

Last edited:
Okay, as mentioned above cabinet shows hoping of being shipped soon, however for the PSU, I contacted Prosenjit since I'd spotted the same model on National PC. He informed me that an order has been placed with Corsair 1.5months ago but no updates from Corsair till date. This prompted me to contact Corsair directly as a consumer, where I was told that the CX750F has been discontinued for the time being. Which sucks because it was a pretty good PSU for a white build.

Now, I'd still hold Electrobot accountable for not being transparent on the situation and explaining what can be done. Will pursue the refund option. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that this is gonna be troublesome as well. Anyways thanks for being along with me for the ride, next update when I finally get something delivered!

Yup, called them up today and told them to cancelled my order as well and asked for a refund. However, everytime I called he seemed to have forgotten I'd ever called before. Didn't receive any refund today, will try again tmr ig. He told me to whatsapp him regarding the refund, which I did around 2pm, but he has still not read the message, even though he has come online multiple times, and I've called him multiple times after that.

Got my order cancelled after messaging them daily

Have you received your refund?

Last edited:
Yup, called them up today and told them to cancelled my order as well and asked for a refund. However, everytime I called he seemed to have forgotten I'd ever called before. Didn't receive any refund today, will try again tmr ig. He told me to whatsapp him regarding the refund, which I did around 2pm, but he has still not read the message, even though he has come online multiple times, and I've called him multiple times after that.

Have you received your refund?
Nope still waiting on it, also yep same with me. They somehow forget all the time

An update from my side. I got a call at around 7:00 PM yesterday and the other person said that he is Vibhuti. Although it didn't sound like him. Anyways, he asked if I got my courier cancelled or what. I then told him that I got the Forza 50 through their store on 11th Feb and then he remembered me. But he again enquired if any courier came to my home and did I cancel it and I denied receiving anything.
I then told him that I need the bill for the Forza 50 and he said that he will send it. I asked him if he needs the box pic containing the S/N and he told me to WhatsApp it. I sent it to him within 2 minutes but just like others, he hasn't replied.
The other number mentioned on their website for sales enquiries has same situation. They don't pick up the call and don't reply on WhatsApp either.
I would suggest others to stay away from them when dealing online. If you live nearby, just go to their store and pick it up yourself. If not possible, look elsewhere.

Almost final update from me, Got my PSU today. I know, it's a bit off after I'd said that I cancelled the order. Anyways here's how it went,

After I last posted here, I tried again yesterday to have him process the refund. He however said that he's got the PSU and can ship it soon. I said okay, if you've got it then ship it to me no issues. He said he'll do soon and that he had to bare a loss on it (more on this later). However at this point I'd already requested a cancellation via the online store ticket system and about half an our later I got a mail that the order has been cancelled. I was actually confused at this point, one side the guy says he's shipping it soon and here I have a mail that the order is cancelled. I try calling him, but no one picks up. After about an hour, I get a call asking if I'd like the PSU shipped. I said sure, and confirmed that indeed it is a new piece and not like a RMA'ed unit. After this a new order was generated and a shipping label was also generated by evening.

Now, I'd been in contact with Corsair support as well during this time, who gave me a number to their Delhi-NCR distributor, whom I contacted directly. There was a lot of disturbance in the background but I was able to make out that the PSU I bought would cost about 6.8k from him. I got it for 6.4k from electrobot (-2% for cash transfer), so it is possible that he might have had a loss on this.

Anyways, package was shipped by DTDC and arrived by 1-2PM today, everything was sealed and looks fine.

Overall, I don't really know about electrobot right now. On one side, they kept me in the dark, and caused a lot of stress and issues. One the otherside, they seem like legitimate guys who just so happen to have a not so good customer service and transparency. I definitely wouldn't recommend them to buy anyone, but at the same time I wouldn't avoid them either. So more of a buy at your own risk. Call them up and confirm they actually have the product and will ship it asap. On the flipside, the fan I recently bought from @Slayer88 was also apparently imported by these guys, so they are a considerably big business. Happy that my shipping nightmares have finally ended. Booted up my new (and first) system for the first time, all be it without a cabinet (damn you Elitehubs!), running all the memtests and stress tests now. Cheers everyone, and have a good night!

Good luck man. I was actually wondering how you got your system up and running and then read that you still haven't received the cabinet.
The SMPS cost thing might be true because when I was there, he did talk to himself that the pricing isn't right while looking at your order. I thought he was just saying it so I could convince you to take the CX750M. But now it looks that he was right.
Also, yeah the store is pretty big. Like really huge. It must be more than 2000 sq ft all filled up with PC components.

Back