Laptops Enquiry about Samsung Laptop Extended Warranty

paarkhi

Skilled
My Friend wants to purchase Samsung Laptop from flipkart, just want to know about how to extend warranty after the initial 1 year warranty and how is their A.S.S.

He also liked Asus but TE is full of Asus A.S.S.(Rashi) horror stories so don't want to suggest him...

Thanks all for reading.

I've not tried their A.S.S.

You have to purchase the extended warranty pack before your original warranty ends and get it registered on their site. You can extend the warranty for additional one year only. The extended warranty pack was about 750 Rs 2 years back. If you can't find a seller contact the Samsung Customer care they'll provide you the name of the dealer with whom the warranty pack is available.

@ Tech.addict, Thanks for the reply but can't we extend the warranty for next 2 years after the initial 1 year as is the case with most of the manufacturers?

Samsung people told me that warranty can be extended only by one year. However it'll best if you call up their customer care toll free no and get it clarified.

SAMSUNG HELPLINE : 3030 8282*, 1800 110011**, 1800 3000 8282, 18002668282 Monday – Sunday : 9.00 AM - 8.00 PM(IST)

Contacted Helpline and they said that The Warranty Extension Care Packs are available with dealers for 1 and 2 years.

I've not tried their A.S.S.

You have to purchase the extended warranty pack before your original warranty ends and get it registered on their site. You can extend the warranty for additional one year only. The extended warranty pack was about 750 Rs 2 years back. If you can't find a seller contact the Samsung Customer care they'll provide you the name of the dealer with whom the warranty pack is available.

Only 750 ?
<

Back