EVE Online noob.

Hi all,

I have recently started playing EVE online, and did like it. I have subscribed as well. Was looking for an Indian corp. to avoid time zone problems. Anyone having any knowledge of in this matter please share some info!!!

Thanks in advance

Jatt.inc said:
u must really hate real life if ur into eve online...lol
that game requires you eat, dream, shit eveonline

I thought that was WoW.

Anyways i don't think you will have much luck here mate.

Eve online is really mind screwing stuff.Needs lots of patience.

And yea @Jatt : Dude the game is the last of the most grinding mmorpg's, as in game your skills are trained when you are offline as well as online.

EVE online is one of the best space based MMO but I can't play it long due to the flash light patterns and flying thing gives me headache.

Sangram try EQII/PlanetSide you would love it

Speedz

The game is pointless.

Most ppl game for fun, to kill time. Not to make it a chore in real life where you do weird shitt to save money to pay for monthly or patch memberships..Its crazy.

I tried the 14 day trial 2 yrs ago in canada. Finally I found a corp and they required me to play 5 hrs..if not more every single ****ing day...rofl.

It screws up kids minds and they r not able to focus on the matters in real life....something like WoW...but much much worse I believe.

Roxtime;

I believe this is what you'r looking for:

8-9 years in the making, and 1 development studio change later...things seem to be shaping upp.

http://www.startrekonline.com/

Back