EVGA GTX 260 OC 216 core

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidhu_21

Disciple
Item - EVGA GTX 260 OC. This is the OC version, normal clocks are 576/1000. And this is 216 core, not 192. This card has higher clocks, see in the GPU-Z pic
Bought From - KMD Newegg as Recertified item
Warranty - No warranty as this was a recertified item. Will give 3 days testing warranty. Card is working fine.
Bundle - The bundle contains only the card with no cables or adapters. Make sure u have the 6 pin power cables.
Reason for sale - Buying 2 x 4890 :clap:
And i'll be able to ship this card in the last week of June. Put up this thread early so that i can find a buyer till then. If ur too eager, i can ship u earlier also

Pictures
Gallery Link - ImageShack© - Gallery

Imageshack - gpusale.jpg
Imageshack - 1001813e.jpg
Imageshack - 1001814a.jpg
Imageshack - 1001815m.jpg

Thanks for looking

hold it for me.

what are the payment options available?

and the card needs 2*6 pin connectors na?

ive olny one in my PSu, and got another molex to 6 pin it shud work na?

dOm1naTOr said:
hold it for me.
what are the payment options available?
and the card needs 2*6 pin connectors na?
ive olny one in my PSu, and got another molex to 6 pin it shud work na?

yea yea, it'll work. Thats how im using it. Just make sure u have a good enough PSU. Im using it on a corsair VX450

u can deposit money in my UBI account. And can u wait for like a week atleast, because i wont be getting my 4890's till the last week of June.
tell me where ur from so that i can tell u about the shipping charges.

im from kerala. btw what are the bundles?

and is there any reference no. or somethin to enquire bout the card from kmd ? does it have an HDMI port or adapter bundled? i dun care bout dvi to dsub.

also, it wud be better if u could enquire bout the warranty, as my PM limt has reached and cant PM in nxt 60 hrs.

dOm1naTOr said:
im from kerala. btw what are the bundles?
and is there any reference no. or somethin to enquire bout the card from kmd ? does it have an HDMI port or adapter bundled? i dun care bout dvi to dsub.
also, it wud be better if u could enquire bout the warranty, as my PM limt has reached and cant PM in nxt 60 hrs.

k no probs buddy, ive sent KMD a message, will tell u as soon as i hear from him

as i have mentioned in the sale thread already, there's nothing in the bundle. no adapters, no cables, nothing, just the card in the white box.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Recertified items enjoy full warranty? :S
just checking. :ashamed:

newegg doesnt provide any warranty for recertified items except the 30 day return warranty

but the manufacturer gives full warranty, and in this case it is EVGA
and kmd will get an rma from EVGA if anything goes wrong with the card

this is how it works

im still under PM limitation[will have to wait almost 2 days more]. Whats are the payment details?

shipping charge, acc details etc.

and can u ship it bit earlier, as ive got the PSU for testing, and will ve to return it and get better one if it dun work with the card, still not in a big hurry.

dOm1naTOr said:
im still under PM limitation[will have to wait almost 2 days more]. Whats are the payment details?
shipping charge, acc details etc.
and can u ship it bit earlier, as ive got the PSU for testing, and will ve to return it and get better one if it dun work with the card, still not in a big hurry.

yea sure. but im still waiting for kmd's reply. im almost sure that its 2 years warranty on this card, but im waiting for his confirmation whether its 2 years or 1 year.

and when do u want it?

it wud be easier if u provide some IM ids:)
or phone numbers
my name is Aravind, nd my IM is aravindn20(at)gmail.com

i can make the payment nytime. is the warranty confirmed ?

dOm1naTOr said:
it wud be easier if u provide some IM ids:)
or phone numbers
my name is Aravind, nd my IM is aravindn20(at)gmail.com

i can make the payment nytime. is the warranty confirmed ?

not selling the card now buddy
kmd replies back saying he has no idea about the warranty and i should email evga.
ive sent them an email but i dont think the warranty applies. because everywhere i searched, on forums and the evga site, it was mentioned that recertified and b-stock items have 90 days limited warranty. and that period of 90 days is now over.

so i dont want to sell this thing now.
and apparently i bought this gpu thinking that it has full manufacturer warranty which kmd had said was there, but now he has failed to back up that statement.
i wish i had saved that pm from him :ashamed:

anyways if u still want this card, do let me know, i'll only be able to give u testing warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back