Evga gtx 260

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amien

Skilled
Selling this for a friend:-
EVGA Nvidia GTX 260 GPU
Link= Newegg.com - EVGA 896-P3-1260-AR GeForce GTX 260 896MB 448-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

Details:-
*192 SP, 896MB GDDR3, 448-bit.
*1 Year old, Purchased from the US. Backed by EVGA's lifetime warranty. RMA assistance will be provided if necessary.

Reason for sale:-
Downgrading to a single card from an SLi setup, DX11 upgrade might be on the cards as well.

The card is in pristine condition, an awesome performer and runs cool.

Card:-
Card card, card card card. Card.

Miscellaneous:-
*Please PM for any queries/details.
*Local buyers get preference.

Pictures:-

Thank you for reading, have a nice day ^^.​

bond_212 said:
Is the warranty applicable locally ??

Not as far as I know. It will likely have to be shipped to the US to avail warranty.
I think i was pretty clear in mentioning that it is a US bought card. :S

@First post that got deleted.
Thanks bro :)

whats so great about the deal :S local warranty card 216shader, 2 months old got sold for 8k here few days back , 8k for non warranty 192 shader :p

Buck said:
whats so great about the deal :S local warranty card 216shader, 2 months old got sold for 8k here few days back , 8k for non warranty 192 shader :p

Good enough of a deal to make you click on this thread and take the time to comment though, apparently. :)
The least you could do is back your claim with a link/source. Not that it would affect the thread or my opinion of you. =)

The thing I love about the moderation in this section is, posts like this somehow slip under the scanner whereas a post that suggests the price/deal is good gets deleted within minutes/hours of being posted. :)

kannancv2 said:
grt deal, u received any deals
Thanks =). Nothing confirmed yet.

Amien said:
The thing I love about the moderation in this section is, posts like this somehow slip under the scanner whereas a post that suggests the price/deal is good gets deleted within minutes/hours of being posted. :)

You do know the amount of traffic in the market section makes it impossible for mods to go individually at all threads. I am sorry to say but as a thread starter its your obligation to report the bad post, which you dont and post a reply why post such as those aren't getting moderated :no:

I will let out a mod secret :eek:hyeah: apart from a few people there are very few who effectively use a report post option!! Its a much more effective way to clean up the forums. As soon as you report a post, a new thread is created in mod section, and any mod who is online can clean the same up within minutes.

Aces170 said:
You do know the amount of traffic in the market section makes it impossible for mods to go individually at all threads. I am sorry to say but as a thread starter its your obligation to report the bad post, which you dont and post a reply why post such as those aren't getting moderated :no:

I will let out a mod secret :eek:hyeah: apart from a few people there are very few who effectively use a report post option!! Its a much more effective way to clean up the forums. As soon as you report a post, a new thread is created in mod section, and any mod who is online can clean the same up within minutes.

Thank you :) That was helpful and informative.

hmmm I always feel afraid of buying stuff from the US without warranty after my 6800GT from US blew up in white smoke after 1 and a half year only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back