--

2nd evolution stage:

DSC01918.jpg

DSC01917.jpg

Palit 4870 1gb ddr5 dual sonic

---

3rd evolution stage:

Coming soon

And when is that one more going to "evolve"? Congrats on the Palit! I got one for a friend and maybe it's just me, but I think the heat pipes and dual fans look much cooler than the GTX 280. Since I'm going to install it today, I'll find out if it's noiser that my 280 :p

First of all, Congrats on your purchase.

Query; from where you bought those Verbatim disks?

I want to buy Verbatim dual layer as my sony does not support any other dual layer. It throws an error after writing half of the disk. I googled and came to know its a kind of known issue and that Sony recommends to use Verbatim. I am in Chandigarh and not sure where to buy them.

Thanks in advance.

check out the Dealers paradise and the Hot deals sections.

kmd in the dealers section sells verb media. also, 200Mph regularly has GO's for them in the hot deals section

And the 3rd stage of evolution:

She's finally here:

DSC01932.jpg

DSC01927.jpg

DSC01928.jpg

DSC01929.jpg

DSC01931.jpg

In comparison with the old 5.1 value. The depth in a sound is really good. Bass sounds like bass and explosions sounds like explosions. Its good to hear trance and movies the way I wanted :twisted: .Fell in love with my altec lansing atp3 all over again.

Oh yeah I got a 600 kbps reliance wimax connection for a week as well. Thanks to predetorvj the package was literally went for a drive with DTDC uncles :p.

Back