Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Lying Unused
Up for sale Evolve PC DVD. It has never been opened and hence never activated. I never got around to playing the game
IMG_20210412_121703.jpg
IMG_20210412_121715.jpg
IMG_20210412_121730.jpg

Yeah, 2K games did not work on this game that well and I remember watching the Demo. I was amazed at the level of scale.

This game deserved better, 2K just couldn't keep their greed in check and slowly dug the grave of this amazing asymmetrical title. I spent more than 600 hrs on this game in MP and it was a lot of fun once you got through the steep learning curve. Sad

There are two 'versions' of this game:
  1. Evolve Legacy
  2. Evolve Stage 2
The legacy version can still be installed from Steam, but you must have a legit Steam license for the game. In most cases, this won't be possible for many users, because the game is no longer supported and the entry has been removed from Steam.

However, there is still a way to play the single player mode if you have access to the retail disc (like the one mentioned in this thread. You will need a community-developed tool named sisinstall to do so.

I played the multiplayer when it went free to play. One of the most fun multiplayer, sadly developer were not able to figure out a sustainable way to monetize the game

This game deserved better, 2K just couldn't keep their greed in check and slowly dug the grave of this amazing asymmetrical title. I spent more than 600 hrs on this game in MP and it was a lot of fun once you got through the steep learning curve. Sad
2K's greed is way more visible with those NBA and WWE titles

Back