Exchange of Lumia 610 1month old with my ipod touch 32GB 4th gen...

My ipod touch 4th generation 32gb.
And the person is giving me nokia lumia 610 ? Is it worth?
Coz considering my market price is 17k and market price of lumia 610 is 12k around....but that lumia is a month old and mine is 10months old..
And yes i need a phone anyways....

The Lumia 610 has only 256MB which makes the phone incompatible for certain apps. My advice would be to sell off the iPod touch 4G and get a different mobile by adding some cash if thats ok with you.
If you want to go for a WP phone then I would suggest you wait till the release of the Lumia 620 which is the cheapest W8 phone till date.
Nokia Lumia 620 - Full phone specifications -> Expected to launch @ $250 it should replace the Lumia 710 in our market @15k price point and should offering a very good smartphone experience at that price point.

Okay got your point. Thanks for saving my iTouch , its really nice to use even if it lacks phone and has only 256MB !

So actually point is that i have a 4S hence need to sell this iTouch. But at same time want to buy a phone by adding only little cash ad much as 2K only. Total = 10K ( my itouch sale + 2K )

Then android or windows phone ?

My ipod touch 4th generation 32gb.
And the person is giving me nokia lumia 610 ? Is it worth?
Coz considering my market price is 17k and market price of lumia 610 is 12k around....but that lumia is a month old and mine is 10months old..
And yes i need a phone anyways....

First thing Lumia 610 comes for 12k NEW Nokia Lumia 610: Flipkart.com
I think you can get around 12k for your iTouch 32gb, depending on its condition.

Okay got your point. Thanks for saving my iTouch , its really nice to use even if it lacks phone and has only 256MB !

So actually point is that i have a 4S hence need to sell this iTouch. But at same time want to buy a phone by adding only little cash ad much as 2K only. Total = 10K ( my itouch sale + 2K )

Then android or windows phone ?

I would suggest go for Windows phone becoz you already have iOS.

Are you sure ? Windows instead of andriod ?
I am fond big screens of good quality. Coz i am stuck with 3.5inch on iDevices. Heard the canvas 2 is good on review ! So the canvas 2 or either which windows phone ? I am open to deal with used Phones in good condition..if you guys have in some in opinion. !

Are you sure ? Windows instead of andriod ?
I am fond big screens of good quality. Coz i am stuck with 3.5inch on iDevices. Heard the canvas 2 is good on review ! So the canvas 2 or either which windows phone ? I am open to deal with used Phones in good condition..if you guys have in some in opinion. !

Windows will be BEST option. In Android Market you will find almost same game/app that is already in AppStore so it will not be much FUN :p.

IF you consider USED BIG Screen Phone then this could be the best option http://www.techenclave.com/sell-trade-products/samsung-galaxy-sii-i777-very-142923/ You can bargain with the seller :)
Or you can directly BUY IT USED one from eBay.COM and ship it via PPO BOX. AT&T SII

Back